Interracial-lifestyle Hotwife in Kansas City

Jessi3825

Female
From
CO, US
Happily married white woman who loves BBC. My hubby understands and allows me to play. Want a night out and amazing sex, which could lead to a regular friends-with-benefits or part-time bf (in public, not hidden behind closed doors)! Wanting to enjoy the most the lifestyle has to offer!

I am looking primarily for an ongoing interracial FWB situation, I enjoy occasional group encounters (BBC only, of course). If you and your friends are attractive (and you have to be honest with yourself on that), hung, straight, and can perform in a group setting, we should talk...

My Ideal Person is a taller, good-looking, local, black man (or men), who is fit, hung and confident (sexually aggressive).

Are you taller (OVER 5' 10"-- no exceptions)?
Are you good looking and fit (ripped not necessary, but in shape)?
Are you local (Kansas City area) AND CAN HOST?
Are you hung (8"+)?
Are you confident (sexually aggressive)?
Are you willing to take me out on a public date (doesn't even have to be fancy, just drinks, or dinner, or dancing) to set the mood first?

If yes, PLEASE contact me! (If no, I have no doubt you are a wonderful person, but we won't be a match. Thanks.)

Guys, I am interested taken out (you know--like you are supposed to do with a beautiful woman). High end is not necessary, but like you would a normal date (dinner, drinks, dancing, whatever). If the chemistry is there, I expect the man to be sexually aggressive in bed (take charge, not degrading).

By sexually aggressive, I mean I love a heavy cummer who is very verbal while making a white girl suck his huge dick and fuck her like he owns her body This is about hot interracial, so nasty racial talk (DURING SEX) yes, white slut, black cock whore and the like are terms of endearment during play! While in the moment (ONLY) that kind of talk to can be VERY hot and fun!
heart.gif

ASK ME OUT, for fun evening on the town, followed by even more fun in bedroom! If the chemistry is there-- I ADORE interracial sex, but I am not a "pro," so if either one of us isn't feeling it, it goes no further).

Basically, looking for a fun date then amazing BBC, especially if it could lead to an ongoing p/t bf or a FWB relationship that centers around public dates then amazing sex. Also, I have a job and a family, so we couldn't meet but maybe a few times a month, but I really hope to find something ongoing.

The unusual thing: my hubby and I are completely in love, and there is nothing missing from our relationship. HE KNOWS ABOUT ALL OF THIS. I just want more, I adore BBC, and I want to have a FWB or part-time bf, and hubby supports that. So, he will know every single thing we do and say; I keep nothing from him. HE is not a cuck, we are just very open and non-jealous.

LAST THING: Before you and I ever meet, he will meet you one time for coffee or a quick hello. This is the way we weed out weird or undesirable people, or someone I won't click with. After that, he isn't involved or present when we go out--- or stay in!

Basically, I am looking for my own part-time bf, FWB-- and it must be BBC. But if this arrangement works for your personality, we should consider meeting!
shades.gif

Jessi

Last edited:
I've been in the lifestyle a long time. Long enough to have put myself in a couple of bad situations before I understood the best way to protect myself. Every person in the lifestyle is different just like life. Some a good, some are bad. Every woman has a right to do what she feels is best for her to feel safe. Most people understand that, and I make no apologies about making sure I feel safe.

We know bulls who have all had the expereince of showing up to a meet and just the male there . Bad situation to put a potential play partner in. Why would they want to meet him and not her. Any bull would avoid that suspect scenario all together. If your actually real you should meet a bull as a couple. Since you are representing yourself as a couple.

That is precisely why I make it clear up front that my hubby meets first. If the bull doesn't care for that for any number of reasons, he hasn't been deceived and can simply choose to decline. I then meet the bull alone from then on (no matter how long my relationship lasts), because this aspect of my life is about me, not me and my husband. The only time I attend anything with my husband is at big sessions like Splash Mocha.
I have no idea why you feel you have the right to tell me how to live my life or what I "should do."

I have been on other sites for years, but was referred to this site by someone well-respected and well-known in the lifestyle. This was first-ever post on this particular site. And my first post, I get flamed by someone so disrespectful that they feel that they have the right to tell me how to run my sex life. I don't need that from you.

Happily married white woman who loves BBC. My hubby understands and allows me to play. Want a night out and amazing sex, which could lead to a regular friends-with-benefits or part-time bf (in public, not hidden behind closed doors)! Wanting to enjoy the most the lifestyle has to offer!

I am looking primarily for an ongoing interracial FWB situation, I enjoy occasional group encounters (BBC only, of course). If you and your friends are attractive (and you have to be honest with yourself on that), hung, straight, and can perform in a group setting, we should talk...

My Ideal Person is a taller, good-looking, local, black man (or men), who is fit, hung and confident (sexually aggressive).

Are you taller (OVER 5' 10"-- no exceptions)?
Are you good looking and fit (ripped not necessary, but in shape)?
Are you local (Kansas City area) AND CAN HOST?
Are you hung (8"+)?
Are you confident (sexually aggressive)?
Are you willing to take me out on a public date (doesn't even have to be fancy, just drinks, or dinner, or dancing) to set the mood first?

If yes, PLEASE contact me! (If no, I have no doubt you are a wonderful person, but we won't be a match. Thanks.)

Guys, I am interested taken out (you know--like you are supposed to do with a beautiful woman). High end is not necessary, but like you would a normal date (dinner, drinks, dancing, whatever). If the chemistry is there, I expect the man to be sexually aggressive in bed (take charge, not degrading).

By sexually aggressive, I mean I love a heavy cummer who is very verbal while making a white girl suck his huge dick , and fuck her like he owns her body ! This is about hot interracial, so nasty racial talk (DURING SEX) yes, white slut, black cock whore and the like are terms of endearment during play! While in the moment (ONLY) that kind of talk to can be VERY hot and fun!
heart.gif

ASK ME OUT, for fun evening on the town, followed by even more fun in bedroom! (If the chemistry is there-- I ADORE interracial sex, but I am not a "pro," so if either one of us isn't feeling it, it goes no further).

Basically, looking for a fun date then amazing BBC, especially if it could lead to an ongoing p/t bf or a FWB relationship that centers around public dates then amazing sex. Also, I have a job and a family, so we couldn't meet but maybe a few times a month, but I really hope to find something ongoing.

The unusual thing: my hubby and I are completely in love, and there is nothing missing from our relationship. HE KNOWS ABOUT ALL OF THIS. I just want more, I adore BBC, and I want to have a FWB or part-time bf, and hubby supports that. So, he will know every single thing we do and say; I keep nothing from him. HE is not a cuck, we are just very open and non-jealous.

LAST THING: Before you and I ever meet, he will meet you one time for coffee or a quick hello. This is the way we weed out weird or undesirable people, or someone I won't click with. After that, he isn't involved or present when we go out--- or stay in!

Basically, I am looking for my own part-time bf, FWB-- and it must be BBC. But if this arrangement works for your personality, we should consider meeting!
shades.gif

Jessi
Wow. Perfect wife

I understand about being safe and what you are looking for in this lifestyle. I totally understand But the IR community is bigger than you think. So please! If one person disagrees with your Standards it doesn’t mean everybody in KC is the same.

I sure will, BluePeacock. I established my s/n on here last month but didn't do anything with it during the holidays. This is actually on the second or third day I've been on. I'm going to do the 'verify real" thing and add lots of pics very soon. I had a profile on AFF forever, but I think this is a better fit for me. I have tons of pics there, and will put putting lots (all maybe?) of those on here and shutting that down. AFF seems so done nowadays.

I sure will, BluePeacock. I established my s/n on here last month but didn't do anything with it during the holidays. This is actually on the second or third day I've been on. I'm going to do the 'verify real" thing and add lots of pics very soon. I had a profile on AFF forever, but I think this is a better fit for me. I have tons of pics there and will put putting lots (all maybe?) of those on here and shutting that down. AFF seems so done nowadays.

It's Black Peacock lol no worries though!

As a 23-year-old hedonist, it is very difficult in finding a playmate. I prefer older women, so I am ****** to use premium dating sites and explicitly express my intentions. I usually strike out 98% of the time because many older women want serious relationships. I'm even having trouble on Tinder and Bumble because 98% of the women on there want serious relationships, so I swipe left all the time!

I thought AFF.com was still going strong, but it looks like I'll have to seek elsewhere. Shutting down craigslist personals really complicated this lifestyle. Nevertheless, I look forward to your pictures!

Back