Interracial Lesbian Sex

Interracial lesbians

• Like it

Votes: 1,596 98.2%
  • Don't like it

Votes: 29 1.8%

• Total voters
One at a time, yes, but over a day or a week the number adds up. I often spend time with them in fitting rooms, just the two of us. And I sometimes keep their soiled panties as souvenirs. :)
Yes, she surrenders everything, to the point that her legs automatically spread when I look at her a certain way, or she begins to get wet when I speak a certain code word.
I am not saying what you do is wrong as it is beautiful and if I were a woman I'd direct message you for the address of your shop and visit you and buy lots of clothes from you after a long private session with you in your comfy fitting room, but if I were you I'd be doing so much more! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©

Where you do one at a time, in your position I'd do several! πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©

1598131523367.png

Last edited:
Plus @MsAliyah on another related topic with you running a boutique, I hear an urban myth about Women's panties having holes for cocks because trannies are buying them up, particularly from Macy's. Is that true? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :unsure::unsure::unsure:

If so even Women's panties are no longer sacred, or at least once they have crotch-holes and become a tranny's brief? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Plus @MsAliyah on another related topic with you running a boutique, I hear an urban myth about Women's panties having holes for cocks because trannies are buying them up, particularly from Macy's. Is that true? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :unsure::unsure::unsure:

If so even Women's panties are no longer sacred? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's news to me -- maybe an urban legend. I have not see any like that. The ones we sell, whether plain or fancy, still are solid fabric.

That's news to me -- maybe an urban legend. I have not see any like that. The ones we sell, whether plain or fancy, still are solid fabric.
Not sure if that was real but you are in the business. Disregard if that is bullshit, but if it was real you heard that news from Canada. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: πŸ€— And never stop lezzing women! πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©

Back