Interracial Lesbian Sex

Interracial lesbians

• Like it

Votes: 1,596 98.2%
  • Don't like it

Votes: 29 1.8%

• Total voters
Yes, that too. :) She was acting uppity and I told her to behave or I would pull the car over and punish her. She said, "You wouldn't dare!" So I did.
Very good girl! Only bitchiness allowed is yours! You are the alpha and they are the beta! :mad: :devil:πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©:love::love::love::love:
If they do not understand that basic fact you walk AND THEY WILL CRY! AND OBEY!

Very good girl! Only bitchiness allowed is yours! You are the alpha and they are the beta! :mad: :devil:πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘©:love::love::love::love:
If they do not understand that basic fact you walk AND THEY WILL CRY! AND OBEY!
Amen, brother! One must establish control and maintain it. I never hesitate to administer discipline when it is needed.

A few times I have walked and yes, they do cry and beg for another chance.

Amen, brother! One must establish control and maintain it. I never hesitate to administer discipline when it is needed.

A few times I have walked and yes, they do cry and beg for another chance.
You should have been a tenured Woman's Studies professor by now or possibly completing your Masters! I love your mindset! But that would be me if I were you! πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© Never stop lezzing White women here! Great job!!! πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

You should have been a tenured Woman's Studies professor by now or possibly completing your Masters! I love your mindset! But that would be me if I were you! πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© Never stop lezzing White women here! Great job!!! πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Managing a ladies clothing boutique gives me access to many women, so I never run short of prospects for initiating and training.

Managing a ladies clothing boutique gives me access to many women, so I never run short of prospects for initiating and training.
True it does give you an opportunity to get hands-on with your work. But if you became a tenured Professor of Woman's Studies you could have done much more. In your boutique, you can only arouse one woman at a time. After your lecture, you could smell dozens of soiled panties of women focused on your every word. Being tenured means you would have a job for life. And I'd probably write books about lesbianism that would arouse and inspire thousands of other women too as I would be a tenured Professor of Lesbianism and a lesbian too on the floats of as many dyke marches I choose to join once the pandemic is over, LOL! But that would just be me. πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘© πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Plus loads of perverted guys would buy those books too, lol!!

Last edited:
Back