Interracial Lesbian Sex

Interracial lesbians

• Like it

Votes: 1,575 98.2%
  • Don't like it

Votes: 29 1.8%

• Total voters
I do remember reading somewhere that girls say they have better fuller orgasms dating women. Then of course black women are extra sexy and sensual and you should totally let those inhibitions go, I bet you'll have lots of fun.

Are you a little scared you might like it?
A different kind of orgasm. Can't explain it, a girl would have to experience it.

image-gif.847512

What's it like? It looks wonderful but I'm not sure I'm ready.
I can't really describe what it's like. But, the kissing is much more sensual. And we are so soft to touch and caress. And, since we know what turns us on, that transfers to knowing what turns a woman on.

Unfortunately like anything, a woman who isn't a good lover with a man probably won't be good with a woman. If she doesn't like going down on a man, odds are experimenting with a woman will be disappointing.

If the opportunity arises, take the chance. If you're curious about it, find out. Better to have tried and later say it wasn't for you than to look back in 20 years and regret not trying it.

I can't really describe what it's like. But, the kissing is much more sensual. And we are so soft to touch and caress. And, since we know what turns us on, that transfers to knowing what turns a woman on.

Unfortunately like anything, a woman who isn't a good lover with a man probably won't be good with a woman. If she doesn't like going down on a man, odds are experimenting with a woman will be disappointing.

If the opportunity arises, take the chance. If you're curious about it, find out. Better to have tried and later say it wasn't for you than to look back in 20 years and regret not trying it.
Thanks ;)

Back