Interracial Lesbian Sex

Interracial lesbians

• Like it

Votes: 1,596 98.2%
  • Don't like it

Votes: 29 1.8%

• Total voters
I BOW.to bc and probably bow to a black girls pussy allso.IM am going to find out.I think?

You only have ONE life Jackielyn. (There used to be a club in Northern Illinois where all races, sexual lifestyles attended. Of course the lighting was dimmed to where there were several dark corners and a LOT of open kissing taken place, bi-interracial women [which ALWAYS made me HARD], white women-blackmen, and the straight white couples and straight black couples. Things were SO open, women in shorts skirts mostly thongs to allow access for while being kissed, sometimes no panties; men wearing open shirts to allow their partners (mostly females), to rub their chest; that by the time you leave the place you would have experienced enough visual "foreplay" to go home [or to a local hotel room] and fuck until the next day at Noon, needing the rest of the day [or evening to just sleep]). Then looking forward to attend the club again!;)

Last edited:
I work at a strip club in boston mass.i started as a dancer at 16 i am now 40 and bartendering at the same club.i still dance but not as much.i have to say the guys go crazy when the old time girls get on the floor.anyway the black girls and white girls get along great and i mean it.i have never had sex with a female BUT im willing and if i do i want it to be with a black girl.the pic u see is my *******
Your ******* looks like she will attract a LOT of brothas!

I work at a strip club in boston mass.i started as a dancer at 16 i am now 40 and bartendering at the same club.i still dance but not as much.i have to say the guys go crazy when the old time girls get on the floor.anyway the black girls and white girls get along great and i mean it.i have never had sex with a female BUT im willing and if i do i want it to be with a black girl.the pic u see is my *******
Do you have some good "food" for ME jackielyn? or do you want to save it for a sexy, hot, black female?

Back