Interracial Kissing

If your wife started kissing another man, would it lead to fucking?

• Yes, for sure

Votes: 3,211 60.4%
  • Probably

Votes: 1,640 30.8%
  • No, she'd stop before that

Votes: 143 2.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 255 4.8%
  • No way

Votes: 70 1.3%

• Total voters
This only my wife instead of Janet
We loved Janet back in the late ‘80’s, but then she got the boob job and we moved on, we don’t like fake boobs, genital piercings, Yakuza Tats, condoms, and pulling out. The only time women with fake boobs look good is when they‘re dressed, once the clothes come off and then volley balls show up it’s a clown show, my hub gets soft and I get dry,,,I keep waiting for a little car and fifteen clowns climbing out of it! LOL

657_1000.gif

1708813087960.png1708813183959.png

We loved Janet back in the late ‘80’s, but then she got the boob job and we moved on, we don’t like fake boobs, genital piercings, Yakuza Tats, condoms, and pulling out. The only time women with fake boobs look good is when they‘re dressed, once the clothes come off and then volley balls show up it’s a clown show, my hub gets soft and I get dry,,,I keep waiting for a little car and fifteen clowns climbing out of it! LOL
My reply to that post wasnt necessarily about Janet, was totally about Tribalbbc and my wife.

I'll have to see if I can find some Janet from the 80s. I agree on the fake boobs, I personally rather see real regardless of size or shape. That said, there are exceptions where I feel getting implants is a good decision. Also agree on the condoms, takes alot of the intimacy out which for me is the whole point of sex with another person. Pulling out is fine with me, everything is up to her, for me, the thoughts of a man like tribal cumming in my wife is a very very erotic bag of mixed feelings.

My reply to that post wasnt necessarily about Janet, was totally about Tribalbbc and my wife.

I'll have to see if I can find some Janet from the 80s. I agree on the fake boobs, I personally rather see real regardless of size or shape. That said, there are exceptions where I feel getting implants is a good decision. Also agree on the condoms, takes alot of the intimacy out which for me is the whole point of sex with another person. Pulling out is fine with me, everything is up to her, for me, the thoughts of a man like tribal cumming in my wife is a very very erotic bag of mixed feelings.
Yeah,,,there are exceptions, be they medical or cosmetic, to wit: Kaley Cuoco has implants, she loves them and they look great, kinda like what I had when I was younger, which varied from large B to small C, she didn’t find it necessary to go overboard like so many do (probably based on what they think men want, and for the most part I guess that’s as good a meter as any, LOL). I’m a bit of a clean freak, I don’t want to take away from the enjoyment by offending someone, and I look forward to my partners following the same ideology. So the whole “Tribal” thing could never happen,,,however, in the movies it makes good fodder for wild fantasies!

Back