Interracial Kissing

If your wife started kissing another man, would it lead to fucking?

• Yes, for sure

Votes: 3,232 60.4%
  • Probably

Votes: 1,649 30.8%
  • No, she'd stop before that

Votes: 143 2.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 257 4.8%
  • No way

Votes: 70 1.3%

• Total voters
It took my wife nearly 18 months to get past her Southern Taboo indoctrination and religious upbringing until she could at first get to know Thomas, then finally really get to like him, and then begin feeling the first urges of sexual desire toward Thomas, and then spend a few months getting past her deep denial of being a married white woman with sexual attraction to a black man. After her lust over came her denial, and Thomas had her the first time on our living room sofa, filling her with his seed, she was able to come to me and give me sloppy seconds, although a bit hesitant and embarrassed. Surprisingly, her hesitancy and embarrassment about making out with Thomas in our home in front of me, rapidly faded over a few weeks as she saw that I enjoyed watching her enjoy herself completely with Thomas. In a few weeks time she was confidently deep kissing and making out with Thomas right in front of me with no hesitancy or embarrassment at all. It got to be so comfortable for her and Thomas that they could cuddle and talk for hours, enjoying each other, completely at ease with me being around. Hard to explain, but they did not ignore me, were fully aware I was there, even at times asking or telling me something even while involved with each other! Yet my presence did not at all hinder them enjoying each other. I was very pleased to see her giving in completely to her desires and completely giving herself to Thomas as she felt the need to do so, completely confident that I was enjoying her enjoying herself! This was a very pleasant, happy environment for us all and we all loved it. I suppose that is why Thomas was Sarah' s lover for more than ten years!
What an amazing story.

Back