Interracial Kissing

If your wife started kissing another man, would it lead to fucking?

• Yes, for sure

Votes: 3,214 60.4%
  • Probably

Votes: 1,640 30.8%
  • No, she'd stop before that

Votes: 143 2.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 256 4.8%
  • No way

Votes: 70 1.3%

• Total voters
Nothing hotter or more erotic than watching a black man kiss a white girl. My whiteboi dick is ready to explode every time I see it.

Same. Some of my favorite videos are ones with long foreplay sequences, and the most arousing parts can be long before the bull's penis makes its first appearance. My penis certainly makes an appearance when watching however.

Same. Some of my favorite videos are ones with long foreplay sequences, and the most arousing parts can be long before the bull's penis makes its first appearance. My penis certainly makes an appearance when watching however.

Completely agree. Love the foreplay. So many times I watch a bull kissing a beautiful white girl and I bust before the hardcore sex even begins. Ever watch DFW Knight kiss a hotwife? Unbelievably erotic, and you can tell she's just melting. Makes my whiteboi cock so hard.

Completely agree. Love the foreplay. So many times I watch a bull kissing a beautiful white girl and I bust before the hardcore sex even begins. Ever watch DFW Knight kiss a hotwife? Unbelievably erotic, and you can tell she's just melting. Makes my whiteboi cock so hard.
True foreplay. You got to get me aroused both mentally and physically

Back