Interracial Kissing

If your wife started kissing another man, would it lead to fucking?

• Yes, for sure

Votes: 3,228 60.4%
  • Probably

Votes: 1,647 30.8%
  • No, she'd stop before that

Votes: 143 2.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 256 4.8%
  • No way

Votes: 70 1.3%

• Total voters
I'm not into heavy kissing as it leads to emotional attachments, I'm into the life style for sexual pleasuring & buckets of cum deposited deep inside my 3holes please

I'm not into heavy kissing as it leads to emotional attachments, I'm into the life style for sexual pleasuring & buckets of cum deposited deep inside my 3holes please
Back in our early days of swingers many couples laid down rule along those lines, easy to understand…kissing is kind of a “gateway dru9” to “changing horses in mid-stream”, take that and throw in a dose of “the grass is greener” and you’re on your way, LOL. Too many people these days only consider the motel room and not mowing the lawn, dealing with the rugrats, paying the bills, etc. they are two completely different lives, in fact one of them isn’t a life at all, it’s an action. Once you’ve got this straight in your head, there’s another level that becomes available to cuck couples…and I don’t mean once you’ve read it, or once someone told you about it, you have to live it to know just how stupid you can be sometimes, LOL. With the security of knowing yourself, you can enjoy the heights reached by letting emotions in, and the cuck benefits from it too, there more of that “hurts so good” that the cuck endeavors to achieve. Just don’t go there if you’re not prepared…to be clear, I’ve had men in the middle of fucking me, whisper in my ear “you could do a lot better than him”…much to their surprise I push them off me, head to the bathroom, and appear fully dressed and ready to leave…NOTHING is more important than my relationship with my husband, period! If you dont feel like that, than just keep it on a genital level of contact. Yeah, we’ve had a bump or two along the way, learning the hard way through trial and error, but we did this for 23 years and are still together at 40, so,,,

Back