Interracial Kissing

If your wife started kissing another man, would it lead to fucking?

• Yes, for sure

Votes: 3,233 60.4%
  • Probably

Votes: 1,649 30.8%
  • No, she'd stop before that

Votes: 143 2.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 257 4.8%
  • No way

Votes: 70 1.3%

• Total voters

When my Bull and are alone 1-1, either at his place (mostly) or mine (with the door closed), hubby asks me afterwards how the “fucking” was but what I don’t share is we make love, a lot.

Missionary, bare, messy, lots of me cumming, deep and long, sometimes my Bull can cum in me 3-4x a night if we get intense like this.

The deep long kissing while we make love is something we both have found we enjoy so much together.

Seeing a real Bull, always alone 1-1, on such a very regular basis (2-5x a week) and we have always gone bare has helped us create a very intense and extremely intimate relationship. The sex is mind blowing 100% of the time and at some point we started making love, a lot.

The physical connection he and I have is nowhere near anything else I’ve experienced with hunbby.

Hubby understands its a physical need (his size and stamina) that I go and get filled often but for me its the connection and sexual chemistry this man and I now have that has made our sex together something we have naturally taken to a completely next level.

We still “fuck” like crazy but the aded and increasing love making is incredibly fulfilling and something we both absolutely crave together, often.

This is a beautiful photo.

When my Bull and are alone 1-1, either at his place (mostly) or mine (with the door closed), hubby asks me afterwards how the “fucking” was but what I don’t share is we make love, a lot.

Missionary, bare, messy, lots of me cumming, deep and long, sometimes my Bull can cum in me 3-4x a night if we get intense like this.

The deep long kissing while we make love is something we both have found we enjoy so much together.

Seeing a real Bull, always alone 1-1, on such a very regular basis (2-5x a week) and we have always gone bare has helped us create a very intense and extremely intimate relationship. The sex is mind blowing 100% of the time and at some point we started making love, a lot.

The physical connection he and I have is nowhere near anything else I’ve experienced with hunbby.

Hubby understands its a physical need (his size and stamina) that I go and get filled often but for me its the connection and sexual chemistry this man and I now have that has made our sex together something we have naturally taken to a completely next level.

We still “fuck” like crazy but the aded and increasing love making is incredibly fulfilling and something we both absolutely crave together, often.

This is a beautiful photo.
This is a beautiful story

Love these kissing pics. When I was fourteen, I found a stash of Polaroid pictures in my parents’ closet. Mostly my mom with clack guys. Kissing. Sucking. Fucking. They were dated and numbered. Looked like they started when she was pregnant with my younger brother. She was seventeen when I was born. She was twenty when he was born.
Is that how you became interested in Black Men for sex

Back