Interracial Kissing

If your wife started kissing another man, would it lead to fucking?

• Yes, for sure

Votes: 3,225 60.4%
  • Probably

Votes: 1,647 30.8%
  • No, she'd stop before that

Votes: 143 2.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 256 4.8%
  • No way

Votes: 70 1.3%

• Total voters
View attachment 5589725

Interracial kisses, all from the scenes of Blacked, so with the most beautiful white women for black men who are openly displayed : Elsa Jean, Zoey Monroe, Kendra Lust, Kendra Sunderland, Brandi Love, Angel Smalls, Angela White, Lena Paul, Natasha Nice, Makenna Blue, Dani Daniels, Raylin Ann, Ally Tate, Scarlet Red, Capri Cavanni, Anikka Albrite, Sydney Cole, Addison Belgium, Kylie Page, Lana Rhoades, Leah Gotti, Crystal Rae, P.eta Jensen, Kate England, Adriana Chechik, Layna Landry, Zoe Wood and Ava Dalush.
These outfits....the reactions....and the kisses....too perfect....

photo-id-2007561142341-interracial-couple-kissing-and-taking-selfie.jpg

You just hate to stop when you have to.
Okay,,,just to be clear, you said “husband” right? So we can assume you’re not some teeny bopper whose mom is waiting by the front door for you,,,so why the hell would you be making out in the back seat with your husband watching if you had no intention of fucking? This ain’t junior high! I also assume the bull in the back seat with you was never seen again? By the time we reach this status in life, most grown men aren’t o cool with being cock teased,,,sounds like you’re not quite ready for this scene. Don’t get me wrong, that’s okay,,,but you should consider other people before you venture out. Once you’re ready, than give it another shot,,,or don’t, I’m not in control of your life,,,just think of everyone the way you’d want them to think of you!

Okay,,,just to be clear, you said “husband” right? So we can assume you’re not some teeny bopper whose mom is waiting by the front door for you,,,so why the hell would you be making out in the back seat with your husband watching if you had no intention of fucking? This ain’t junior high! I also assume the bull in the back seat with you was never seen again? By the time we reach this status in life, most grown men aren’t o cool with being cock teased,,,sounds like you’re not quite ready for this scene. Don’t get me wrong, that’s okay,,,but you should consider other people before you venture out. Once you’re ready, than give it another shot,,,or don’t, I’m not in control of your life,,,just think of everyone the way you’d want them to think of you!
Think you replied to the wrong person js!

Back