Interracial Kissing

If your wife started kissing another man, would it lead to fucking?

• Yes, for sure

Votes: 3,234 60.4%
  • Probably

Votes: 1,649 30.8%
  • No, she'd stop before that

Votes: 143 2.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 257 4.8%
  • No way

Votes: 70 1.3%

• Total voters
Dammit Kingtex, you sure know how to trigger that cucky angst.

I’ve been agonisingly prone to it for the last nine years since I first, lying naked beside my childless wife on our marital bed, tremblingly but tenderly wrapped her wedding-ringed left hand around the comfortingly warm shaft of my beautifully athletic 19-year-old black lover’s fiercely upcurved enviably long and girthy snakily-veined gristly erection after I’d drawn back its grossly stretched foreskin and eagerly guided his huge cockhead through the clasping rim of her promisingly self-lubricated welcoming vagina.

How brilliantly her 4-carat diamond engagement ring reflected my huge love for her back to me at that fearful moment. How warmly her gold wedding band gleamed as she lovingly stroked the now steely shaft of my love-buddy’s monstrous but beautifully smoothly-thrusting bared erection.

I was truly lovely and intensely erotic but at the same time, for me, unforgettably traumatic

Are there any other male members here who, like me, get off on the breathless beauty of that young buck’s enviably muscular shoulders and arms? Or the more subtley sexy tantalisingly-exposed upper part of his right thigh merging with his youthful bum that’s driving his copulative inthrusts?

The glimpse we get of his pre-orgasmically updrawn balls is likewise deliciously wankworthy don’t you think?

View attachment 5397669
Thank you all very much for your Likes and Loves of my above post. All of us men here need encouragement don’t we.

While I’m at it, I ask if any of you get off as I do on the woman’s gold wedding band being so blatantly displayed on her hand that’s pulling back her thigh to encourage the deepest possible penetration of her by her strapping young lover.

Last edited:
Back