Interracial in Film/TV

Wow, you guys are gonna love this. I can't believe interracial cuckolding this extreme is mainstream. White women and white boys are watching this on cable. Black bull fucking a white girl with her white boy watching in a chastity.

Lucy Liu. Who would have ever thought? Beautiful.

Set_It_Up_1.jpg

Set_It_Up_3.jpg

HOWEVER, there's no love scene in this movie (terrible decision!) outside of Lucy and Taye's kiss at Yankee Stadium and their (implied romance) and marriage announcement to co-workers.

Set_It_Up_2.jpg

Set_It_Up_4.jpg

However, this is very promising and Lucy Liu just may warm up to the idea and we'll see a more explicit interracial scene from her in the future.

Set_It_Up_5.jpg

Last edited:
Nazi blonde girl deep kisses a big black man in front of Nazis in Iron Sky

I know they're actors and actresses doing their job. The scenes are shot like: action..shoot...stop...talk it over...what worked, what didn't work...get in place...action...etc if they're naked they wear devices to keep their crotches from touching.

Still, my fantasy is that maybe one of these pretty white actresses who has never been in the arms of a black man, never locked lips with a black man, has never been naked with a black man will feel it between her legs when she shoots a seduction scene and a love scene with a black guy. Feels it between her legs and likes what she's doing.

But would never admit it

Back