Interracial getaway - Need ideas?

WV_Couple

Couple
After the first of the year I (husband) would like to reward wife with an anniversary gift. An interracial weekend or 3 day getaway (US only). Not interested in sending her to someones house to be a toy for a few days. Want her to see the sites, check out the local food, maybe a club and some dancing. Then of course there is the benefit of sex. Want her to get multiple BBC's during her spare time. Want all of it videoed for her to bring home and show me...

After the first of the year I (husband) would like to reward wife with an anniversary gift. An interracial weekend or 3 day getaway (US only). Not interested in sending her to someones house to be a toy for a few days. Want her to see the sites, check out the local food, maybe a club and some dancing. Then of course there is the benefit of sex. Want her to get multiple BBC's during her spare time. Want all of it videoed for her to bring home and show me...
That great buy her some sexy clothes as well.ss telling het to.get things to.take that you cant see till.shes back. Also.tell.her while shes gone maybe change her looms hairstyle makeup.higher heels et

Back