interracial couples at the mall

BethLuvsBBConly

Female
Gold Member
I went shopping yesterday evening and saw an attractive couple; she white blond and about 7 months pregnant, he handsome very dark skin black man (always my preference) holding her hand. I saw several interracial young couples, one or two who were young walking holding hands. The who really excited me was a black guy with a white girl on each arm, that got my imagination going.

When I was a teen many ages ago, you never saw that. I sometimes wonder what I would do if I was a teen now.

My husband and I live in a small town close to Ft. Worth Texas. If I wanted to get hit on or picked up
I would go to one of the big malls in the DFW area. I never went to one of the malls that a black guy didn't
approach me, even if my husband was with me.

My husband and I live in a small town close to Ft. Worth Texas. If I wanted to get hit on or picked up
I would go to one of the big malls in the DFW area. I never went to one of the malls that a black guy didn't
approach me, even if my husband was with me.

I use to love going to shoe stores at the mall with my Queen of Spades anklet and look for a black guy to wait on me.

Love is beautiful.
I used to just look and wonder. Sometimes it takes days for fruit to ripened to the fullest. We think different now but need to grown more and beyond. I love to see IR. I think it is beautiful to see young white girls pregnant walking around in public in these IR. I want to also see more white guys in IR.

I went shopping yesterday evening and saw an attractive couple; she white blond and about 7 months pregnant, he handsome very dark skin black man (always my preference) holding her hand. I saw several interracial young couples, one or two who were young walking holding hands. The who really excited me was a black guy with a white girl on each arm, that got my imagination going.

When I was a teen many ages ago, you never saw that. I sometimes wonder what I would do if I was a teen now.
i hope you would go along

I think it's more that people aren't seeing colour, they're seeing the person and not that he/she is black/white/brown/blue.
Just enjoy sex without the labels.

Just my opinions.
If the person is BLUE, they are getting medical attention, STAT! Not our kink. :p

Back