Interracial cock size comparison

Do you ever talk to them, do they tell you about fucking little white girls?
Oh yes we talk. I see some of them arrive and leave with white girls who are hot and work out in skimpy shorts and yoga pants. Having a 5-6 inch flaccid cock has to be a great thing, even the "smaller ones" have a decent 4" flaccid. No small guys run with their group, even the 2 white guys with them are well-endowed but you'd want to be to be part of this group.
Then there's me with my little nub standing between 2 guys who are as big or larger than I am erect.
One time years ago I was between 2 guys with about 6" soft each and I sang "one of these things is not like the others" which got a huge laugh from everyone,

Oh yes we talk. I see some of them arrive and leave with white girls who are hot and work out in skimpy shorts and yoga pants. Having a 5-6 inch flaccid cock has to be a great thing, even the "smaller ones" have a decent 4" flaccid. No small guys run with their group, even the 2 white guys with them are well-endowed but you'd want to be to be part of this group.
Then there's me with my little nub standing between 2 guys who are as big or larger than I am erect.
One time years ago I was between 2 guys with about 6" soft each and I sang "one of these things is not like the others" which got a huge laugh from everyone,
Have you ever told them it turns you on to see black men fuck white girls?

lols, shaw, now that would def be an awkward post b-ball shower convo, lols. like i´m imagining the sudden sound of nothing but crickets!!! :bounce:
Yes. I never mention that. I did tell one guy his girlfriend was beautiful but that is it.
When you are standing totally nude in a room with that many black guys and you have a little white penis you probably aren't going to say much.

It is probably obvious enough that I linger in the shower and have no problem that my penis is half the size or even less of their big cocks.

Yes. I never mention that. I did tell one guy his girlfriend was beautiful but that is it.
When you are standing totally nude in a room with that many black guys and you have a little white penis you probably aren't going to say much.

It is probably obvious enough that I linger in the shower and have no problem that my penis is half the size or even less of their big cocks.
Just saying that maybe if you get real friendly with them you could mention it. Maybe they'd let you watch.

Just saying that maybe if you get real friendly with them you could mention it. Maybe they'd let you watch.
I might could do that with one of them but it would take time to work toward that goal. I don't really know any of them and have rarely even seen them with clothes on. Mostly just watching them wind up their game is the only time I see them wearing anything.

I might could do that with one of them but it would take time to work toward that goal. I don't really know any of them and have rarely even seen them with clothes on. Mostly just watching them wind up their game is the only time I see them wearing anything.
How old are these boys and their girlfriends? College age I'm hoping. That way they're legal but maybe they need a fuckpad if they're still living at home with mommy and daddy. They sound like nice young black men, since they laughed at your joke and didn't get cruel with you or anything. Maybe get to know one or two of them better and have a little party at your place. Imagine laying in bed at night listening to them fuck in another room; how hard you would jack off to that. That alone would be worth the effort.

How old are these boys and their girlfriends? College age I'm hoping. That way they're legal but maybe they need a fuckpad if they're still living at home with mommy and daddy. They sound like nice young black men, since they laughed at your joke and didn't get cruel with you or anything. Maybe get to know one or two of them better and have a little party at your place. Imagine laying in bed at night listening to them fuck in another room; how hard you would jack off to that. That alone would be worth the effort.
Yes they are in their 20's or at least over 18. I'm sure they have seen many small white penises being athletes, but at the Y most white guys stay out when they are in there except the 2 that play basketball with them, myself, and an occasional brave soul or two who come on in. They love showing off their big cocks.

Yes they are in their 20's or at least over 18. I'm sure they have seen many small white penises being athletes, but at the Y most white guys stay out when they are in there except the 2 that play basketball with them, myself, and an occasional brave soul or two who come on in. They love showing off their big cocks.
What are the girls like that they're fucking?

lols...
tumblr_njttuyE9Kp1tcb2i8o1_400.gif

Back