Interracial cock size comparison

i have almost 5 inches, it hasn't been in my wife for almost 3 months!! tomorrow night she is staying away "on business". And every monday and some thurdays she "works late". so i think she agrees with you!!
The important thing is that you are there to support her with this. This is hard for her too, I'm sure she loves you but she has a vagina and she has needs, and you barely have a cock. Women have it hard, they're not as easy to please sexually, but they need to cum as much as men do. So when she finds a man who is properly equipped to make women cum, you tell her you understand and want her to be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes DeeDeeinCO small penises and white men being emasculated and seeing their wives/gfs/moms/sisters dominated and bred out by BBC. Arousing but still embarrassing.

Emasculation can mean to render a male less of a man, or to make a male feel less of a man by humiliation. So, being compared to men who have larger cocks can be a form of humiliation . . . or a form of titillation.

This being the case, humiliation or a feeling of emasculation can be conditional or a matter of perception. My husband actually enjoys having me tell others that he has a small penis. He even encourages me to do so. It somehow turns him on for others to know how small he is. And what might be embarrassing to one man may not be so embarrassing to another man.

Look at all the white men that posted their penises and consider if it was done out of self humiliation or pride. Maybe ask some of the men who posted their penis.

The question that I have for you is, if you find it embarrassing, what is it about white men having smaller penises that makes you feel embarrassed?

God makes men in all sizes. He doesn't make junk. Men that have smaller penises have smaller penises for a reason. Maybe the reason is to learn humility. Maybe it is to serve others in a non sexual capacity. Maybe it is to allow other men with larger cocks to enjoy your wife, G/F. etc.

I say be proud of what you have, even if it is tiny. It is still a penis and serves some purpose. Right? Even if that purpose isn't sexual.

Back