Interracial cock size comparison

7.12.14 - me with my wife's new BBC friend..
dscn0521-jpg.416733
I'd suck both of them, but I prefer the black one in my pussy :angel:

This thread is one of the many reasons why I do not compare.

I would say it's created an inferiority complex. But is it really a complex if it's true?

Just speaking from my own experience today in relation to the topic. I went to my gym and worked up a sweat. I hit the locker room, got undressed and hit the showers. Of the guys - black, white, or whatever- who choose to show their cocks which is a big point here, the difference when flaccid is very obvious. I choose to show mine even though I am always smallest in the room.
This is not today only but like 90% of the time. The comparisons like on this thread do hold valid in my particular situation. I could never argue with the statement that black guys are larger. I can only guess that perhaps white guys don't have to live up to a common perception and get naked any way, but today I saw a good number of white guys - probably around 15-20 and 4 black guys buck naked and the white guys were no comparison at all.
Maybe it was just today, but I'd rate all the black cocks as well above average to large and only maybe 2 of the white guys were even in the same ballpark. I'd say that of the remaining white guys the vast majority of them would rate as small. Tomorrow may be different but I saw a bunch of small white penises today.
Now do that commentary in a sportscaster's voice, out loud, every time you go into the locker room.

My wife wants a thick black cock like this:

My wife has had 2 cocks as thick as this but each one was longer than his. She even let them take her tight little ass! The woman in this video is so beautiful...impossibly cute face and a perfect body with gorgeous smooth skin. She is a champ by taking that horse cock, good thing he went slow at first. By the end she was certainly having an easier time, I just wish he had cum inside her.
From what we have seen in real life is most black men really don't have cocks much bigger than mine. On average they are bigger but only a small percentage are massive and in the same league as the BBC in this video. BTW, who is this delightful woman having fun with him? Any more videos and pics of her out there?

My wife has had 2 cocks as thick as this but each one was longer than his. She even let them take her tight little ass! The woman in this video is so beautiful...impossibly cute face and a perfect body with gorgeous smooth skin. She is a champ by taking that horse cock, good thing he went slow at first. By the end she was certainly having an easier time, I just wish he had cum inside her.
From what we have seen in real life is most black men really don't have cocks much bigger than mine. On average they are bigger but only a small percentage are massive and in the same league as the BBC in this video. BTW, who is this delightful woman having fun with him? Any more videos and pics of her out there?
Amanda Blue

Back