Interracial cock size comparison

Just speaking from my own experience today in relation to the topic. I went to my gym and worked up a sweat. I hit the locker room, got undressed and hit the showers. Of the guys - black, white, or whatever- who choose to show their cocks which is a big point here, the difference when flaccid is very obvious. I choose to show mine even though I am always smallest in the room.
This is not today only but like 90% of the time. The comparisons like on this thread do hold valid in my particular situation. I could never argue with the statement that black guys are larger. I can only guess that perhaps white guys don't have to live up to a common perception and get naked any way, but today I saw a good number of white guys - probably around 15-20 and 4 black guys buck naked and the white guys were no comparison at all.
Maybe it was just today, but I'd rate all the black cocks as well above average to large and only maybe 2 of the white guys were even in the same ballpark. I'd say that of the remaining white guys the vast majority of them would rate as small. Tomorrow may be different but I saw a bunch of small white penises today.

I work out at a gym just about every night. I noticed in the locker room that all the black men come out of the shower naked and get dressed by their locker. All the white boys come out of the shower in their underwear or with a towel wrapped around them. White boys are so afraid to be naked in front of black men. So now I come out of the shower naked and make the walk to my locker to get dressed. My small, inferior, white penis is a reminder to the black men that they can take all the white pussy they want, and that white boys are powerless to prevent it.

Interesting. I find that where I go white guys are not afraid to have their small to average penis seen at all. As I just posted I see more naked white guys and not all black guys get naked, but the ones that do are sure swinging the cock. I think white guys have less pressure from trying to measure up to a reputation and after we see enough other white guys naked we are relaxed to go nude.
At my gym I see men of all ages and races get totally naked. That said I feel sorry for the younger white guys trying to compete for white pussy if size matters to a woman they got no chance. They see the black guys their age and the black guys see them and there really is no comparison at least not soft.

Just speaking from my own experience today in relation to the topic. I went to my gym and worked up a sweat. I hit the locker room, got undressed and hit the showers. Of the guys - black, white, or whatever- who choose to show their cocks which is a big point here, the difference when flaccid is very obvious. I choose to show mine even though I am always smallest in the room.
This is not today only but like 90% of the time. The comparisons like on this thread do hold valid in my particular situation. I could never argue with the statement that black guys are larger. I can only guess that perhaps white guys don't have to live up to a common perception and get naked any way, but today I saw a good number of white guys - probably around 15-20 and 4 black guys buck naked and the white guys were no comparison at all.
Maybe it was just today, but I'd rate all the black cocks as well above average to large and only maybe 2 of the white guys were even in the same ballpark. I'd say that of the remaining white guys the vast majority of them would rate as small. Tomorrow may be different but I saw a bunch of small white penises today.

Yes in 48 yrs of life experience, well at least since I was 14 and in gym class ... so 34 yrs, this is true 90% of the time. Yes some white guys are bigger than some black guys, some are very big, but it is the exception. My wife would certainly agree on size and thickness superiority. While I am exceptionally small (length and thickness) my wife had dated a fair number of white guys before we married. I think some of the studies are rigged by white men that don't want to admit the truth. Of course as many point out, it is just not all about length or thickness, although thickness is very important to my wife ... not the only factor but an important one. Attitude and dominance and how blk men present themselves is also very important. Sex starts as an activity of the brain.

Interesting. I find that where I go white guys are not afraid to have their small to average penis seen at all. As I just posted I see more naked white guys and not all black guys get naked, but the ones that do are sure swinging the cock. I think white guys have less pressure from trying to measure up to a reputation and after we see enough other white guys naked we are relaxed to go nude.
At my gym I see men of all ages and races get totally naked. That said I feel sorry for the younger white guys trying to compete for white pussy if size matters to a woman they got no chance. They see the black guys their age and the black guys see them and there really is no comparison at least not soft.

This could be true but I find a humiliating situation for me, maybe it is because I am extra small (LOL a new size category) ... but I do almost everything possible to avoid being seen naked. I guess just my dysfunction in life.

This could be true but I find a humiliating situation for me, maybe it is because I am extra small (LOL a new size category) ... but I do almost everything possible to avoid being seen naked. I guess just my dysfunction in life.
I know people say all the time it's what you do with it that matters more than the size but let's be honest. You have to be a certain size first. I'm about four inches and no matter what I do with my dick, it's not going to send my wife through the roof.

It's not just about the size of a black cock, it's the way they use it. How confident they are and how dominant they are. That's the reason your username is 'inferior White cock'. I've been a mistress to my little slutty cuckold for a while and he knows that nothing compares to a big black cock, he's even craving one himself!!! Lol. Not sure if your into the cuckold scene but it sure is fun.... I met a black guy up town randomly and invited him back to mine... Whilst my cuckold was in the next room getting dressed up into a slut haha all he could do is hear me ride the black man ;) I also had an amazing time with a black bull a few months back, he had a 10.5inch cock and he knew how to use it.... I love being a black cock slut ;)

Can't I just learn to screw like a black guy?

We see a guy regular now, and his cock always seems big when flaccid. When he starts to get it on with my wife, it doesn't get any longer, it just seems to firm up.
My dick on the other hand varies in length depending on thoughts and ambient temperature, from about 2" when cold, to 6" when horny, and reasonably thick. My impression is that white cocks generally have more retraction ability than black cocks. White cock are grow'ers where as black cocks are show'ers

We see a guy regular now, and his cock always seems big when flaccid. When he starts to get it on with my wife, it doesn't get any longer, it just seems to firm up.
My dick on the other hand varies in length depending on thoughts and ambient temperature, from about 2" when cold, to 6" when horny, and reasonably thick. My impression is that white cocks generally have more retraction ability than black cocks. White cock are grow'ers where as black cocks are show'ers

I think that black men are made for a warm climate so to keep sperm cooler their stuff hangs away from their body and a white man is made for a more cooler climate so his stuff is made to shrink up close to his body to keep the sperm warmer. My dick can shrink to almost just the head showing but it grows to almost 7 inches. It's gotta be a better feeling to be a grower :)

I suppose there is an evolutionary reason in there somewhere. I would imagine an eskimos dick would shrink to the size of a clit to avert any frostbite issues.

but hey. This is the modern world with heated houses. A decent dangling penis gets bragging rights all the time!

I'm in the same category and I just got home from another workout. I have no issue showing mine but back in school gym we had mandatory showers and I lived in a college dorm with a massive gang shower which was usually full in early mornings. Plenty of small to average dicks on display today. Only saw one black guy today and he was just a bit above average, no real BBC's.
I keep hearing that younger guys are more shy about nudity because they did not grow up with mandatory gym showers, but where I go you see all ages and sizes which must be a bit unusual. I don't see anyone that seems embarrassed at all.
If I'm not, nobody should be.

Yep sure it would be nice to have a great big cock but that's useless to me. I can't even get a woman to look at me or give me the time of day let alone sleep with me. Why have a big cock flopping around and have to buy pants two sizes too big to fit it in there for nothing. No thanks!

I love my hubbies white dick but now I have had a black cock it is very addictive ,it is bigger and thicker but the most enjoyable is how he uses it ,I cant get the same from hubby don't miss understand I enjoy hubby but our black friend is so erotic ,he kisses differently he get to places I have never felt before and his cum is so delicious ,and they are so rhythmic I cant wait for my next meeting.

I work out at a gym just about every night. I noticed in the locker room that all the black men come out of the shower naked and get dressed by their locker. All the white boys come out of the shower in their underwear or with a towel wrapped around them. White boys are so afraid to be naked in front of black men. So now I come out of the shower naked and make the walk to my locker to get dressed. My small, inferior, white penis is a reminder to the black men that they can take all the white pussy they want, and that white boys are powerless to prevent it.

Totally opposite of what I see at the gym. Pretty much all men get naked there. Since the white boys all see each other naked it is no issue to show your small penis. I have walked around fully nude since I was in high school. We had to shower as a rule in school and exposing my small white penis was learned very quickly. I'm totally not shy. I also see that not every black man has a huge flaccid cock, but way more do than white boys.

The interesting thing about the gym I go to is that we have a lot of young members and seeing the white penises next to the black cocks it is plain to see why so many white girls in that age range just go black to start and many never go white to start with. All those guys who are in the same peer group have seen each others equipment so I guess if a white boy sees a black guy after a girls he likes he knows the black guy is much larger than him and the black guy knows how small the white guy is.

Back