Interracial cock size comparison

In all honesty women deserve sex with black men, they are superior sexually in every way. As a white man I want them all to be satisfied sexually and most black men can provide that. Most white men have pathetic cocks in comparison, how can anyone blame white women for needing more.
very well said

Speak for yourself.
we came here for reality. We actually are looking for real people with real ideas about meeting and having sexual relations.
I read too many fantasists on sites like this one and personally do not want to waste 2 seconds thinking about them.
I didn't mean it like that. I mean like arguing whether all black men really have bigger dicks than white guys or that black men are superior and need to take over the world. Even if these people find elements of the fantasy in real life, and are actively pursuing real people for relations, it can still be a fantasy.

I love these photos and that is why I want my wife to fuck black men. I know she will love it more than anything I could ever give her.

I didn't mean it like that. I mean like arguing whether all black men really have bigger dicks than white guys or that black men are superior and need to take over the world. Even if these people find elements of the fantasy in real life, and are actively pursuing real people for relations, it can still be a fantasy.
I only think it is relevant that when you read some posts you'd think that every black man has a enormous cock and can sexually satisfy any woman with ease. It gets too unrealistic. I understand that there is a fantasy element and that is cool, but at some point some people do go overboard with it and that actually takes away from the image in your mind because you are thinking "no way".

I think it's important, at least in my case, make a comparison in the ability of black guys/men making women cum and not only in their cocks size.

[QUOTE="willsrvu, post: 462408, mprofessional]Sorry, but I fail to understand what YOUR shortcomings have to do with white men in general. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Will, this is what mental health professionals call "projecting."

I have no idea what you to are talking about its just a fetish/fanstasy for me... dident mean to offend

Having a fantasy is nice and sharing it by stating it is just a fantasy is also nice.

The problem comes in when you make a sweeping statement that includes others who do not share your fantasy and don't say it is just a fantasy because then we think you are talking crap about ALL of whatever group you are mentioning. Simply because you feel your physical limitation may contribute to the demise of your family's ability to continue contributing to the gene pool of humanity, doesn't mean that all white males have either the same physical short coming or share your fantasy.

Enjoy your fantasy, but if you don't want to be called for BS, don't include the rest of us in it unless you are stating it is just a fantasy.

Back