Interracial cock size comparison

well....first i would stand still, as you walk up to me slowly and i kiss you...and tell you to get on your knees...you nod in obedience...as your hubby watches you pull out my cock and start to stroke it in your hands while looking straight up at me...i'll tell your little dicked hubby to come over and lay on his back underneath you so he can do all he's good for, getting your pussy wet for my cock...you go down deeper on my cock ******* and letting the spit drip onto your hubby's face underneath you..."that's a good little bitch" you tell him. "Look at my master's beautiful cock baby...dont you wish you could feel like such a man...dont you wish you had a cock like his?...you could just take any wife you wanted and her pathetic hubby would just let you"...." but you dont!"...i tell you to stand up and turn around...as i slide my hard cock up against the slit of your pussy...making you beg me "please daddy...put that huge cock inside my pussy!!"..."make me your whore!..this pussy belongs to you"....and i make your hubby beg to..."please sir, fuck my wife with your amazing cock, give her everything i cant"...

...You moan as my cock enters you, Slowly inch by inch i fill you up. starting slow i pull out and al the way back in over and over getting your pussy dripping wet....then i speed up, while fucking you from behind hard and making you tell me i own your pussy...tell me in front of your hubby that your pussy is MINE!...he's already jerking off his tiny baby dick and cumming what tiny bit of cum he can produce...as your beggin me to fill up your pussy with my cum....i turn you over on your back and make him get down real close so he can see me filling up his wife....you beg me "ooh daddy please cum inside me! i want to have Your cum inside me..not my pathetic husbands, Fuck me, take my pussy daddy! "

View attachment 347557

Hubby's tiny penis... Somebody help me!!! ;) I need a replacement!!!

Lol, oh my gosh girlfriend, you were not lying. And ewwwwww tell him the 70's called and they want their unshaven crotch back!!!.
I needed a good laugh, yes do look me up,when you get to Kansas City ..I know a few guys that are going to love to meet you! Tell that hubby of yours not to tinkle on his balls when he pees....lol....

Just trawling the web, you see many pix of huge white cocks, and a lot of small dick white guys who seem to relish humiliation. You don't get to see this much with black guys, you just see the big cock ones in the main. What with the reputation of the BBC, I feel really sorry for a black guy who has only an average sized cock, it must be hugely embaressing, and I cannot believe they don't exist! If I was black with a small cock, I would never show it.
I was friends with a Black guy who wasn't up to par with the "myth" and he was pretty open about it. It didn't really stop white women from being curious and always asking to see it, but it was obviously nothing to hoot about since he didn't get any action after that point.

Aside from that, I think about times I could have let my exes do him for the interracial fantasy, but the fact that he wasn't packing a whole lot really kills that. Besides, he was a close friend, and I'd rather do the fantasy with someone I don't know.

Enough of this reality stuff. We came here for fantasy, not to rationalize all the details of this fantasy.

Enough of this reality stuff. We came here for fantasy, not to rationalize all the details of this fantasy.

Speak for yourself.
we came here for reality. We actually are looking for real people with real ideas about meeting and having sexual relations.
I read too many fantasists on sites like this one and personally do not want to waste 2 seconds thinking about them.

This cock is a work of art, I'm sure a lot of women would pay to be fucked by such amazing black tool.
Our black friend Axel was able to make my wife cum in doggy, only in a pair of minutes (I had not been able to give her an orgasm, some hours before in the same position). Then if he could do that with a normal big cock, how would it take at this guy do the same with his amazing tool? Probably just seconds.

Last edited:
Back