interracial BDSM

Sa2angel

Male
for the ladies ... has anyone received spankking extreme from white and black.... how was the experience.. We have played around alot in ths area but not crossed the line yet.

Well, spanking and cursing is a most common technique - particular in the doggy-style position - to spice up the bulls' stability! :cool:

These marks were all from my sadistic af daddy. He's a gorgeous dark skinned Jamaican and also 23yrs older than me 🥰

On my back he used a wire hanger that he twisted up into a loop and if memory serves he also flogged me afterward to really accentuate the welts.

On my breasts he used a paddle, flogger and the wire hanger. He also clamped my nipples during the scene and pulled the clamps so hard I felt like I was going to wait my nipples come off lol

Attachments

• 20200111_231714.jpg
    20200111_231714.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 20171010_221422.png
    20171010_221422.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 50
damn that is extreme.... how was the feeling after ... besides the pain..... how was the experience
That's just a little taste of what we get into, I wouldn't even necessarily say either were our most intense scene. We do a lot of breath play together as well as impact play and orgasm control.

I'm a masochist so part of what I enjoy about pain play is the lingering soreness, if anything I wish that lasted longer!

I wouldn't feel complete without this type of play. It's been a long while and I can feel myself just slightly on edge most of the time because of it.

wow..... and what happened
It was a decade ago and I was out of it for most of the experience. I did almost end up in the hospital with a fractured clavicle, had bruising on most of my body and the ******* vessels in both my eyes were burst.

suppose that was not for fun... u ever been whipped with a cane
It was incredibly fun, I have no regrets.

Canes don't leave the kind of marks I prefer so I've played with them but they're not something I have much interest in.

what we enjoy about an extreme cane session is the feeling the next day when sitting down... what u find leaves the best marks

Back