Interracial and Shame

I did another black cock again last night.
I was cruising the internet when a message pops up.
A Black Guy with turns out an 8 inch cock.
12 mails back and forth latter, I''m driving to his house where
I am sent to the garage to wait.
When he comes in, he tells me to get on my knees and drops his pants.
A nice soft cock hangs there and he takes my head and pulls it to his cock.
As I suck, it gets hard and fills my mouth and into my throat.
He fucks my face for a while then of course he comes.

I gave him the $20 we agreed on and I leave.
I asked him to contact me again.

I can't really remember any shame. But I have different history than most here. I did enjoy my wife fucking BBC during my first marriage but I had already sucked black dicks and loved it. I had my intro to this custom in the USMC. It is a long story and I won't tell it here but I had several fiends that I sucked regularly. Of course we were extremely discreet but most of the guys that worked with me knew I did it only with these particular black friends. So when I found out my wife loved and preferred BBC, I was a very happy guy. We could share our passion for black dicks and we did. still love em and still do it. My current wife doesn't like sex that much but when she is ready she prefers one of my black friends.

I just sucked a Black COCK a week ago; it was one of the best suck offs I have ever had.
The shape and size fit my mouth perfectly, and he lasted quite a while, and then fucked do u more * black cock to suck off( my guys. will. do u and you're. wife anytime. Are for real?( inbox ).
his wife for a couple of minutes and finished off in my mouth.
(TRUE STORY)

Don't understand, u say you sucked a big black cock off and fucked the guy wife
and he finished off in your mouth ( u bisexual)!! Ok
Sexy cartoon, some women do have that power over their men![/QUOTE]

Read the rests of the posts, that was explained.

Nope, TE="mope, post: 751184, member: 50423"]Don't understand, u say you sucked a big black cock off and fucked the guy wife
and he finished off in your mouth ( u bisexual)!! Ok[/QUOTE]
Sexy cartoon, some women do have that power over their men![/QUOTE]
Mope. Always down

View attachment 590388 Don'tUOTE="Jackmeoff, post: 735910, member: 44310"]I just sucked a Black COCK a week ago; it was one of the best suck offs I have ever had.
The shape and size fit my mouth perfectly, and he lasted quite a while, and then fucked
his wife for a couple of minutes and finished off in my mouth.
(TRUE STORY)
Don't understand, u say you sucked a big black cock off and fucked the guy wife
and he finished off in your mouth ( u bisexual)!! Ok[/QUOTE]
Amazing

Any of you guys feel shame after watching BBC and interracial? Like when I'm in the mood it gets me very horny and I enjoy every second of it. But after I've finished I usually feel weird about it. I want to do stuff in real life but I don't know how it'd feel afterwards.

How about you guys?
Back in the 1990's I asked my Gf if she fuck or suck my friend dick. After 2 days she did. I'll be honest I was jealous and angry and turnd on. It's a mind fuck game. I'm sure if anyone did that ya kno what I'm saying. First time always the hardest to go threw.

After watching IR movies for ever I have finally realized that I love BBC. I still hope someday my wife will go black but even more so I want to suck a big black cock. That does freak me out a lot. I have never had any gay feeling before but I know look at naked black males and their huge dicks every night. Scared on how to move forward. Will I regret it? How do I even meet someone.

After watching IR movies for ever I have finally realized that I love BBC. I still hope someday my wife will go black but even more so I want to suck a big black cock. That does freak me out a lot. I have never had any gay feeling before but I know look at naked black males and their huge dicks every night. Scared on how to move forward. Will I regret it? How do I even meet someone.

Start with your being honest with yourself about what you desire. With time, you will find someone to be submissive to.

Back