Interracial Action in Texas

Hello,
Husband here in FW looking for a new friend for wife. Looking for at least 9" but mostly thickness is her wish. She wants to feel how a coke bottle thick black cock feels. She got her first black cock last summer when a young friend of mine offered to Masssge her and she let him and things got heated out by the pool and the next thing I looked and he was on top of her on the lounge chair and he was filling her up. We were all ******* and it blew my mind she did it but made my day because that has been my fantasy for ever. She is now hooked and wants more.

Hello,
Husband here in FW looking for a new friend for wife. Looking for at least 9" but mostly thickness is her wish. She wants to feel how a coke bottle thick black cock feels. She got her first black cock last summer when a young friend of mine offered to Masssge her and she let him and things got heated out by the pool and the next thing I looked and he was on top of her on the lounge chair and he was filling her up. We were all ******* and it blew my mind she did it but made my day because that has been my fantasy for ever. She is now hooked and wants more.

Back