International BBC

I recently just planned my first international vacation to Thailand (obviously Thai girls aren’t white) but people travel everywhere and following Thailand I’m thinking Budapest, London, possibly Poland and I want to know how women abroad feel about a well dressed well hung black man roaming their native land? Are they receptive and friendly? Direct or Coy? Also I hear many women vacation alone for the sole purpose of romance or SEX... is this true? Am I in for a treat?

I go to Thailand every summer. People there are obsessed with black men especially because you don’t see very many. A lot of really beautiful people there. Even the lady boys look like Kim Kardashian. A lot of happy ending massage places and ping pong shows which you can only watch there but it’s fascinating. If you stay in notorious party hostels you’ll meet tons and tons of people to go out with. Let me know if you would like any more tips or recommendations. You’ll love Thailand. It’s my fav place in the world.

I go to Thailand every summer. People there are obsessed with black men especially because you don’t see very many. A lot of really beautiful people there. Even the lady boys look like Kim Kardashian. A lot of happy ending massage places and ping pong shows which you can only watch there but it’s fascinating. If you stay in notorious party hostels you’ll meet tons and tons of people to go out with. Let me know if you would like any more tips or recommendations. You’ll love Thailand. It’s my fav place in the world.
All the pics I’ve seen and stories I’ve heard are definitely in sync with what you’re saying, I’ll pass on the ladyboy’s but I’d definitely like to know which are the infamous party hostels. And pretty much any other suggestions or tips you may have. The only stupid questions are the ones we don’t ask right? PM and I’ll take some notes

Back