Interacial swinging

Jimyblue92

Couple
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Thank you for welcoming us to this site. Even though my husband would enjoy seeing me with a black man and hopefully bred he loves beautiful ebony women .He would love to experience both of us sharing. Is this an uncommon request and are there couples interested in sharing ?

Thank you for welcoming us to this site. Even though my husband would enjoy seeing me with a black man and hopefully bred he loves beautiful ebony women .He would love to experience both of us sharing. Is this an uncommon request and are there couples interested in sharing ?
Not an uncommon request at all. In as much as Robin enjoys being with black men and I love seeing her with them I also love black women as well very much. We have found a few black couples to play with and had wonderful times with them. Its a great experience. Enjoy!!!! :) :qos:

Not an uncommon request at all. In as much as Robin enjoys being with black men and I love seeing her with them I also love black women as well very much. We have found a few black couples to play with and had wonderful times with them. Its a great experience. Enjoy!!!! :) :qos:
Thank you !!

Not at all. My wife and I got into interracial by going to a swingers club, and having a black couple hit on us. The first time we just talked, but a month later we went back and the same couple was there. I was talking with his wife, and next thing I knew my wife and her husband were gone. I asked where they went, and the black wife said, “where do you think, honey?” with a sly smile on her face. I wanted to go find my wife but the black wife kept kissing me and telling me this was our time. We wound up in a room where she gave me a BJ. Afterwards she kept me dancing and drinking until the club closed. That’s when my wife and her husband returned. My wife looked exhausted. He had sex with her several times. After that, she was into it.

Not at all. My wife and I got into interracial by going to a swingers club, and having a black couple hit on us. The first time we just talked, but a month later we went back and the same couple was there. I was talking with his wife, and next thing I knew my wife and her husband were gone. I asked where they went, and the black wife said, “where do you think, honey?” with a sly smile on her face. I wanted to go find my wife but the black wife kept kissing me and telling me this was our time. We wound up in a room where she gave me a BJ. Afterwards she kept me dancing and drinking until the club closed. That’s when my wife and her husband returned. My wife looked exhausted. He had sex with her several times. After that, she was into it.
Sounds like a very sweet evening. A good time was had by all :)

You got a bj she got fucked and probably creampied numerous times.. something seems a little out of balance here..

Back