This pic reminds me of the first time Pam ever took on some black cock, in fact, amongst the many pics I took of that experience, there are several pics where Pam is in exactly the same position as Edwin sticks it to her! The only two significant differences are that Pam is natural blond and Edwin is much more endowed, the consequences of which is that Pam's poor pussy is stretched to a much greater degree!

For the most intense orgasms for both men and women happen when you have continual stimulation but stop short of orgasm. The longer orgasm is delayed the intense it will be. There is a bit of a balancing act if you are trying to give your partner a really intense orgasm, too much stimulation without the release of an orgasm can be torturous even painful. But if you pay attention you can push her to heights of lust and then push her over the top. It the bull does it right she will need a few minutes to recover and likely something to re-hydrate her. I always keep Gatorade or some other sports ******* handy, for both of us

Back