Inland Empire

Dtwd904

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
Recently moved to the IE, between Rialto/Fontana. Looking for couples to play with, on a regular basis would be great. I’m mobile and able to travel within SoCal. I’m very kink friendly.
if anyone could recommend some swinger friendly bars or parties in the area too I’d appreciate it.
Send me a message

Attachments

• 6520474E-F3CC-4A10-8F0C-776FB6A46422.jpeg
    6520474E-F3CC-4A10-8F0C-776FB6A46422.jpeg
    437.3 KB · Views: 120
  • F523CB8C-C78C-41EB-BEE0-F22D982770E3.jpeg
    F523CB8C-C78C-41EB-BEE0-F22D982770E3.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 121
Looking for guy to try and pick up and seduce my wife when she is out drinking. He inhibitions go down and a few guys have been able to seduce and get her into the sack over the last few years. The last one was a bbc about a year or so ago. If interested in trying hit me up back. I will help in any way I can. It's a bit of a challenge and not for everyone but worth it if successful. Each affair lasted about 6 to 8 months so each guy had fun with her multiple times over timeframe..
Smokin Hott

There used to be a major interracial/cuckold scene at Misty's (at the Doubleree) out by the Ontario airport on (either Friday or Saturday nights.
You ever go to the Foxfire on the 91 at Imperial Blvd (Yorba Linda)? It closed a few years ago. It had a lot of Cougars on the prowl for BBC.

Last edited:
Recently moved to the IE, between Rialto/Fontana. Looking for couples to play with, on a regular basis would be great. I’m mobile and able to travel within SoCal. I’m very kink friendly.
if anyone could recommend some swinger friendly bars or parties in the area too I’d appreciate it.
Send me a message
We are also in the IE...
are you open to mature white pussy?
I have a severely sex starved and neglected white wife that very much needs to feel sexy again....desired again....
hope to hear from you soon

Send me a message
we are also in IE...
mature wife is very curious...

let's chat if your interested

Back