Informal Poll. Black couple dominating white, Pegging etc for hubby

It would be fantastic to see more black ladies get involved in the lifestyle. Wether they are dominant over white people,or want to be cuckolded themselves,by watching their black husbands or boyfriends fucking white women! I like the scenario of a white husband,and black wife being ****** to watch their partners fucking,then the black wife is ****** to clean her black husband,and the white husband is ****** to clean his white wife!
I love this scenario

Since there are so many bi husbands in this, this is an informal poll regarding whether there are any couples here who would be down for a black couple dominating the white one.

In particular, a situation in which when the couples get together, the male from from black couple goes off with the female from the white one, and vice versa. The pairings could do whatever with each other, but I imagine since so many of the white males here are bi, they would be down for being dominated, pegged, etc. by the female of the black couple.

Asking for a friend.

Not.

I'm asking because I know a bunch of black dominatrixes. I'm thinking of asking them if any would be down with me to do what I described above, so this is my way of trying to gauge what's out there, starting here.

Mods, I may have placed this post in the wrong section. Please move if I did so.
Me and my sissy husband would love to find a black couple that we could serve as slaves I think it would be so exciting if there is a black couple out there looking for a white couple to take control of please let me know

Attachments

• IMG_20210815_145710498_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    IMG_20210815_145710498_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240426_212334804_BURST001.jpg
    IMG_20240426_212334804_BURST001.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Back