Informal Poll. Black couple dominating white, Pegging etc for hubby

B Brown

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
Since there are so many bi husbands in this, this is an informal poll regarding whether there are any couples here who would be down for a black couple dominating the white one.

In particular, a situation in which when the couples get together, the male from from black couple goes off with the female from the white one, and vice versa. The pairings could do whatever with each other, but I imagine since so many of the white males here are bi, they would be down for being dominated, pegged, etc. by the female of the black couple.

Asking for a friend.

Not.

I'm asking because I know a bunch of black dominatrixes. I'm thinking of asking them if any would be down with me to do what I described above, so this is my way of trying to gauge what's out there, starting here.

Mods, I may have placed this post in the wrong section. Please move if I did so.

Since there are so many bi husbands in this, this is an informal poll regarding whether there are any couples here who would be down for a black couple dominating the white one.

In particular, a situation in which when the couples get together, the male from from black couple goes off with the female from the white one, and vice versa. The pairings could do whatever with each other, but I imagine since so many of the white males here are bi, they would be down for being dominated, pegged, etc. by the female of the black couple.

Asking for a friend.

Not.

I'm asking because I know a bunch of black dominatrixes. I'm thinking of asking them if any would be down with me to do what I described above, so this is my way of trying to gauge what's out there, starting here.

Mods, I may have placed this post in the wrong section. Please move if I did so.
I would willingly serve a black couple.

Asking for a friend.

Not.

That would be a very erotic scenario.

Asking for a friend.

Not.

I would prefer the black guy to fuck me while I fuck his wife. An then they can take over on my wife

I have been with lots of black males over 20 years, including several black females and black couples. The one I like best - he had a 12 in cock - he was nice and easy and worked it all the way in me then she pounded me with her thick 9 in strapon cock. She and I meet several times 1on1.

I have been with lots of black males over 20 years, including several black females and black couples. The one I like best - he had a 12 in cock - he was nice and easy and worked it all the way in me then she pounded me with her thick 9 in strapon cock. She and I meet several times 1on1.
While sucking him off will be nice

It would be fantastic to see more black ladies get involved in the lifestyle. Wether they are dominant over white people,or want to be cuckolded themselves,by watching their black husbands or boyfriends fucking white women! I like the scenario of a white husband,and black wife being ****** to watch their partners fucking,then the black wife is ****** to clean her black husband,and the white husband is ****** to clean his white wife!

It is so rare to find a Dominant black couple that are in this life style. I was introduced to this lifestyle by a black couple. She was an amazing woman they taught me so much. I think if more black women adopted her approach and philosophy you see a lot changes.
Yes, I do believe it's rare

I would prefer the black guy to fuck me while I fuck his wife. An then they can take over on my wife
Exactly! Thank you for being honest and actually making that very important point clear! He said "bi" yet he only mentioned pegging! No bi men in the cuckold lifestyle just want to be pegged by a woman they want to have sexual contact with the men also!

To be honest I don't think he was being disingenuous just unrealistic in his expectations of what bi men are really interested in.

Back