Inevitable (an original story)

BlacqGold

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
I’ve been engaged to Sabrina for almost 2 yrs. My friends always tell me how lucky I am or how did I get her? I’m under 35 work in finance make very good money so I’m not delusional as to think my salary wasn’t a factor (not the only factor).

She was a looker for sure 5’11 blonde looked like a cross between Margo Robbie and Julia Styles, with a sexybody from playing volleyball at Villanova but she is what I would call “slim thick” slender torso small chest but thick hips and awesome bubblebut.

She works as caseworker, which is a thankless job of low pay and lots of paperwork but she says she likes the feeling of helping people get their life together. I want to marry her but I know she’s cheating on me with a colleague from work and it burns my soul because I’m so in love with her I can’t do anything about it.

I met Jordan her colleague who was a former alcoholic who drank so much he needed a kidney transplant in his 30s. He got his transplant 3 yrs later and took it as a second lease on life and decided to help others as a counselor. I got the whole story from Sabrina after coming home from work to find Jordan in my kitchen helping her make dinner (she invited him over)

As she introduced him I had to play it cool and act like I wasn’t uncomfortable having a 6’4 260lbs black man who looks like a all pro defensive end in my home (I was).

“I’ll be back and join you guys“ I said

For dinner Sabrina made Fried chicken, MacNCheese and Cabbage which I didn’t know she even ate. As Jordan told his story I couldn’t help but noticed my fiancé looking at him longingly when she caught me looking at her she quickly pretended like she was just enjoying his story.

As he was leaving she gave him a hug that was too long for my liking and I noticed Sabrina was wearing her lulumon black leggings which are damn near see through, (she knows that yet pretends she doesn’t)
After He left all I could say was

“He seems cool” I said

“ yeah he’s a great guy “ she replied

That night I annoyed her for sex till she gave in (seeing her juicy ass in those leggings made horny) as I entered her she was really loose I could barley feel her walls which has never happened since we’ve been together she was faking the entire time which made feel even worse. I gave up and decided to go down on her, that’s when could see her pussy was swollen

I laid in bed awake all night while she slept like a baby clearly exhausted from getting plowed by Jordan I just looked at her sleeping and thought why? How could you do this? Is it my fault? That morning I was up before her (a first) got dressed

“ you don’t want breakfast “ babe?

“No thx, I’ll get something on he way” I said

“alright, love you.... be safe”

I didn’t respond I just left as i was driving to work I remembered Its Friday and Friday was her day off. My better judgement told me just go into work, but I called out drove back and parked in a different area than I usually do. About 40mins later here comes Jordan wearing a classic adidas black tracksuit.

My heart sank eyes started tearing there was no doubt now. I exited my Audi A8 20min after he was buzzed in by my fiancé Hoping to catch them in the act, I had all worked out in my head she was gonna be so shocked when I caught her! I couldn’t be more wrong.

I heard them before I saw them she was screaming I couldn’t tell whether she was being murdered or fucked

“OH MY GOD! OH MY GODDDDD! FUUUUUCK!”

“GOD!!! YOUR HUUUGE, YES! YES! YES! FUUUCK MEEEEE!!!! JORDAAAAN!!!!!!!!

It was coming from the OUR bedroom I pushed the door gently and saw my fiancé face down ass up getting reamed by Jordan the waves her bubble-but was making only echoed the ******* he was plowing her with. He pulled out, his dick was huge 10 inches at least grabs her by her hair and says:

“Ride me bitch, beat my dick up with your pussy”

Sabrina without hesitation jumped on his cock and slammed on it up and down like a demon the sound and sight of her Big ass slapping against his thighs and balls I’ll never forget. It continued with them holding each other and kissing while she rode him back and forth, I couldn’t take anymore, I closed the door and walked to the living room.

I walked over to the coach and just sat down, while the sounds of my fiancé having her guts rearranged and being fucked senseless permeated my loft. It was sickening to hear after 20 minutes it was over. Then I hear *******!

The door slams she comes over to me and says:

“you scared me!! What are you doing hear!?!?

I looked up at her and said:

“ I live here this is my House! Is that a problem” I snapped

“ You startled me! I come out of the shower in my robe and your just sitting here aren’t you supposed to be at work!?!?” Did something happened they send you home?!

No, I said calmly..... “ I decided to call out and spend the day with my fiancé, I get home and I find her fucking someone else”

her face went blank we just stared at each other, then Jordan comes out shirt off sweatpants on she looks at him then at me and says:

“I’m sorry you had to find out this way” we tried to keep it discreet”

“How long?” I asked.....

she shook her head and said..... “Don’t “

“HOW LONG!” I screamed

“7 months off and on“ Jordan replied.....

“ I wasn’t talking to you but thx you”

“you should leave now Jordan” I said.....

He looks at her and says “you gonna be ok? I’ll stay if you want”

now I’m pissed but I know I can’t beat him up I don’t have a gun in the house.

“ if you don’t leave I’m calling the cops”

“No problem I’m leaving, Sabrina you wanna come with me?”

In my mind I’m like the nerve of this guy, then to my astonishment Sabrina says yes! She wants everyone to cool off

“we’ll talk about this when you’re not angry” she says

she gets dressed I’m standing there in disbelief as she walks out the door with him telling me she’ll be back...

Back