Indian wanna be cuck living in Ireland.

I am indian married man living in Ireland. Both me and wife age 30.... I really wish to be cucked and make her a hotwife…. She came from orthodox Indian mentality so its hard for het to accept it... I tried discussing this with her directly but all went in vein.

After couple of threads and suggestion here... I tried few things and it had some affect on her like she openly says my dick size is just avrg and our sex life is negligible (read here to keep her sex deprived) which makes her horny easily now... and recently she masturbated watching a hot scene in movie with me right next to her, completely ignoring me.

I am looking to connect with similar cuckold, couples or bulls to guide me the right path...
Preferably looking for people from IRELAND and mainly DUBLIN (where we live) to make things more real and easy to meet (if comes to that)….

I can assure its not just a boy fantasy.... I had it in me for ages probabaly from 10+ years and in last 3 years (married for 4 years <in relation for 3 yrs before that>) I am trying my best to seed this idea in her head... the progress is very slow but like mentioned above few things have happened... Just looking for prope guidance/ suggestion or any trick to make it happen in real that's why looking for people near me....

She has huge sex appetite... I know her well now and can assure it's a matter of just happening once.... once she taste is she could never look back...

Last edited:
Back