INCOMPLETE Personal Profiles..

ok_couple49

Couple
From
OK, US
Why don’t people take a couple of minutes and fill out their profiles completely.. ? It adds a lot to the quality of this site and to the real people on here..
I guess if you are a fake, then it won’t matter to you, but for those of us that are real, a complete and UPDATED, profile is a huge asset to everybody who participates in BTW . You have an idea as to WHO you are talking to..

Yes, it IS possible to be real and honest about your situation and STILL maintain privacy.. We COMPLETELY understand as we both have professional careers and value our privacy, but it is very possible to provide enough information about ourselves to allow anybody we correspond with to know enough about us to communicate intelligently.. ..

We have ‘met ‘other people here that have been very helpful and interesting. One couple who we plan to meet for dinner so the wives can compare notes! This would NOT have happened if their profile was essentially blank because we naturally assume blank profiles are fakes or lurkers…

Comments?

Totally agree with you OKCouple!
I mean, I too am basically too shy to put up a face selfy. You have to think of your "normal" social life and your possible later career. Sad but true, we daren't be open about BBC...
Still, anyone who is serious enough to want real contact can at least fill out basic asl stuff and put in a little blurb!
Like most ppl I too click on a profile before i decide whether to reply to you all!
x

Totally agree with you OKCouple!
I mean, I too am basically too shy to put up a face selfy. You have to think of your "normal" social life and your possible later career. Sad but true, we daren't be open about BBC...
Still, anyone who is serious enough to want real contact can at least fill out basic asl stuff and put in a little blurb!
Like most ppl I too click on a profile before i decide whether to reply to you all!
x

It’s so sad that so many white girls feel so much pressure to keep their love of BBC and cuckolding :) I think it’s so important that for us to break down that social stigma

It’s so sad that so many white girls feel so much pressure to keep their love of BBC and cuckolding :) I think it’s so important that for us to break down that social stigma
I agree completely with this. I think it's happening but very slowly. People shouldn't be ashamed of their sexual needs. We a have them, it just a part of being human.

Back