Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
only the legs?

only the legs?:(
My husband‘s a leg and thigh man, so long as they’re not skinny he’s happy, but traditionally an aging woman’s legs are the last thing to show it, I’m 61 and have no wrinkles (anywhere), so far I’ve only partially lost my tits, and my hair turned gray. That picture in my avatar I was 47.

My husband‘s a leg and thigh man, so long as they’re not skinny he’s happy, but traditionally an aging woman’s legs are the last thing to show it, I’m 61 and have no wrinkles (anywhere), so far I’ve only partially lost my tits, and my hair turned gray. That picture in my avatar I was 47.
U are still a HOTTIE MARY
Older mature curvy ladies are the HOTTEST

U are still a HOTTIE MARY
Older mature curvy ladies are the HOTTEST
My ******* was Italian and my mom was Puerto Rican (right outta West Side Story), but my ******* didn’t get stabbed, so I wound up with kind of an olive complexion, one that hasn’t given in to wrinkles. Most people think of me as pure white, my mom is of Portuguese heritage, so I guess I am really, but my brown areolas make me wonder sometimes.

My ******* was Italian and my ******* was Puerto Rican (right outta West Side Story), but my ******* didn’t get stabbed, so I wound up with kind of an olive complexion, one that hasn’t given in to wrinkles. Most people think of me as pure white, my ******* is of Portuguese heritage, so I guess I am really, but my brown areolas make me wonder sometimes.
I ADORE BROWN DARK AREOLES
U MUST VISIT SOUTH AFRICA

Back