Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
Well all I can say is the us older ladies really know how to please Beautiful Black Cock. Yesterday was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the last THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Last edited:
Well all I can say is the us older ladies really know how to please Beautiful Black Cock. Yesterday was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the last THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Yes after one weekend the older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!
Congratulations on your birthday and getting BBC for your birthday. I hope you have many more days pleasing BBC. :wub:

Back