Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
Very sexy mature woman who has looked after herself. She has realised that a younger generation of Black Studs find her attractive and she has perfected her slutty look to show her availability. Coupling with hung Black Men is inevitable as she craves the ultimate satisfaction of becoming a Black Cock Slut submitting to their sexual dominance and taking BBC in all her holes. :qos: 🔥 :qos:

Pure class, so sexy and sophisticated. I can see her attracting and enjoying the attentions of younger horny Black Studs. Surely a match made in heaven as her experience matches his youthful stamina and both pleasure each other to a climax of insatiable fucking. What a scene that would be. :blackheart: :sex: :blackheart:
Definitely Black Only

I was One Seven, pleasing a 37 year old married woman while her husband watched. He came to pick me up from Bannister Mall twice a week for 2 months and paid me $150 a week so everyone thought I was at work cus I told everyone I had a job cleaning parks. Then the wife was picking me up every weekend while he was at work and he didn't know. On the weekends I was at my "brothers" 😉 house. Good times.

Back