Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
When I was 25 and in the Navy I visited my parents while home and I decided to find some fun while I was there. I got on Adult Friend Finder and found me a 52 year old high school teacher from a neighboring town. We agreed to meet up at her local Walmart to buy condoms and to chat for a bit. I met her there we started talking and laughing as we walked inside. I asked which condoms she thought would be better and she picked a box of Trojans (can't remember the type.) We go back out to the parking lot and she says "aren't you going to kiss me?" I leaned over and did she ever lay one on me. We went back to her place and got into the house where she started kissing me again. I then picked her up and held her up for a couple of minutes. She then got down and took my clothes off and proceeded to give the best head I've ever had. We moved to the bedroom both so excited we forgot about the condoms. I made a comment about it and she said it was fine. So I ate her pussy and fingers her until she came. Then I worked her over in missionary, doggy and every which way I could. Finally we went back to missionary and I asked her where she wanted my cum. She said "inside me" so I filled her up as she pulled me in tightly. Such a hardcore orgasm for me. I rolled over and cuddled her for a moment. I reached down to play with her ass for a bit and could feel tons of my cum running out of her and all over her ass. She started playing with my cock and then went down and started sucking. Here's the thing. Within 10 minutes after I came so hard and so much she had my toes curling and my hands squeezing the sheets as she swallowed another heavy load like a champion. She was truly a talented woman and the best I have ever had.

Back