Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
the 4th from left reminds me of a foreign exchange student from norway that went to my highschool back in 82. That girl had stacked hooters that didnt need the support of a bra....I often wondered what happened to that filly. one of the top 10 women that stunned me when I saw them for the very 1st time. I tell you...women in general are so unappreciated for what men do for them....for women in general are one of natures most beautiful gifts to admired.

I consider type of woman to be high class, worthy of the challege to ...lets just say the work needed to lower certain physical fuild below the full mark.

the 4th from left reminds me of a foreign exchange student from norway that went to my highschool back in 82. That girl had stacked hooters that didnt need the support of a bra....I often wondered what happened to that filly. one of the top 10 women that stunned me when I saw them for the very 1st time. I tell you...women in general are so unappreciated for what men do for them....for women in general are one of natures most beautiful gifts to admired.

I consider type of woman to be high class, worthy of the challege to ...lets just say the work needed to lower certain physical fuild below the full mark.
actually 3 has great tits too. she's ugly but got a great rack. I agree I consider 4 the best in that group. her tits don't need a bra.

as for the high class woman you just have to mind your manners and act professional. maybe spend a few bucks on the date but once you get her in the hotel nude you can treat her like the filthy gutter slut she is. pull her hair, slap her around, then she will be riding your cock fingering her own ass. then I usually leave.

Back