Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
UPDATE: After 3 days, he comes crawling back telling her how sorry he was. She took him back, but not after telling him how much she liked screwing me. We exchanged numbers, so we could call each other. I told her I fuck her in a NY minute whenever she wanted my cock. She hasn't called yet, but I'll give it another week.
Did you bust that pussy or did you use a condom? You never know when life will throw you a bone or would that be some pussy in your case!
πŸ˜„WW888

hugging, holding and owning that bull like he's yours ..
While we hubbies keep our wives happy for yrs doing our best to do so (financially, love, security and sexual too) on the Bull side she receives a much personal level (her personal love butler) of love, sexual fulfillment, friendship and happiness! When wives find a Bull they like and feel secure with, trust develops then they develop a love πŸ’• that can last a life time! She CAN have cake and eat it too! She can have two men in her life that bring total enrichment to her existence! 😎WW888. Footnote: When we hubbies feel the trust and security ( and show of love) that the Bull brings we hubs feel more relaxed about him and our wives being allowed to secretly meet and fuck each other - it because a win- win for all! (πŸ‘¨πŸΏβ€πŸ¦²+πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’)

Last edited:
While we hubbies keep our wives happy for yrs doing our best to do so (financially, love, security and sexual too) on the Bull side she receives a much personal level (her personal love butler) of love, sexual fulfillment, friendship and happiness! When wives find a Bull they like and feel secure with, trust develops then they develop a love πŸ’• that can last a life time! She CAN have cake and eat it too! She can have two men in her life that bring total enrichment to her existence! 😎WW888. Footnote: When we hubbies feel the trust and security ( and show of love) that the Bull brings we hubs feel more relaxed about him and our wives being allowed to secretly meet and fuck each other - it because a win- win for all!
What a wonderful statement about the lifestyle! You are correct in every respect of your comment. It is a win-win situation for all who are involved.

tumblr_oufata2S8L1umt7u7o1_1280.jpg
Another Happy Ending for a lucky wife! - Hubby’s life will be much easier too! 😎WW888

i am looking for a white would to marry or live with as her cuck so I can love her and let her always enjoy sex with black bulls I would enjoy being there to always watch and enjoy I would obey her every need or what evey she asked of me as he hubby or lover I would love to lick and her always after her bulls have sex with her I would be proud to belong to one white lady of any age and love her and let her enjoy her black bulls It would be my dream in life to find such a woman
I see you have it on the β€œAbout” of your profile - that’s a good place to start cause you never know - there might be a widow of a once I/R couple on here! Good luck! Hope you find her! πŸ§“+πŸ‘©β€πŸ¦°+πŸ‘¨πŸΏβ€πŸ¦²= πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸ’₯⚑️ 😎WW888

Back