Whats the greatest age difference youve had with a sex partner?

• Total voters
578_1000.jpg
564_1000.jpg
Great bush!!!

Nice picture ! Could you estimate how many BBC have enjoyed that white body ?
I would define "enjoying her white body" to those black men who fucked her AND who shot their full loads into her welcoming cunt. She actively pursued black cock between 1972 and 2005. At a minimum, one (1) different black stud fucked and inseminated her every month; for a total of almost 400 men. Add another 50 for the times she was gangbanged. To that must be added the black guys who saw her nude, the ones who felt her up, the ones who sucked on her ripe teats, and those who shared deep kissing (in public) with her. Therefore, I estimate that a grand total of approximately 900 black men have enjoyed her white married body in one way or another during the course of our marriage.

I would define "enjoying her white body" to those black men who fucked her AND who shot their full loads into her welcoming cunt. She actively pursued black cock between 1972 and 2005. At a minimum, one (1) different black stud fucked and inseminated her every month; for a total of almost 400 men. Add another 50 for the times she was gangbanged. To that must be added the black guys who saw her nude, the ones who felt her up, the ones who sucked on her ripe teats, and those who shared deep kissing (in public) with her. Therefore, I estimate that a grand total of approximately 900 black men have enjoyed her white married body in one way or another during the course of our marriage.

Sincere CONGRATULATIONS ! :blackgrimace:

Back