IMAGES TO INTRIGUE YOUR WIFE

I bet this happens in clubs more than us white guys think when our wife's are out on the floor dancing with them. Black cock rubbed on them black fingers rubbing their little white pussy and probably a finger are two slipped in. And enough drinks he might even slide that big black cock in her.
I know its happened to my wife a few times that I know of probably more

my hubby is 51 i am thirty (wish i could have stayed 29 forever). we have a variety of femme-dom in the privacy of our room. i have cheated (not bragging about that), but i think him being older - male-sub, is making it possible (though by no means emotionally easy for him) tn transition from a Domina who cheats, to a Domina who takes a more worthy (erotically speaking) tall Negro Studlover. unlike most of you b2w boys, this is not hub's idea or fantasy-- i am the one pushing it -both as a logical progression of a Domina lifestyle, and nolonger wanting to be a witchy-cheater, and lol selfishly be2use when it comes to males , i really only feel sexually receptive to fit, very tall, Black men with great sexual charismatic magnetism,... just not 'sexually' receptive to any other types of men. .... we are a long way from being fully there, but we both know its going that way, and so far -aside from a few emotional moments- its well on its way to being our new 'normal' bedroom arrangement.

Back