Images of thick BBC

I can’t stop looking at muscualr black guys with gigantic cocks on the internet. I now think about them when I’m fucking my girlfriend and I stay hard and cum faster. Any other guys think about huge black cock when having sex with women?
All the time when I'm having sex with my girlfriend I picture a huge black dick drilling her and making her body shake, I can't get hard usually unless I picture her getting fucked by a BBC.

I can’t stop looking at muscualr black guys with gigantic cocks on the internet. I now think about them when I’m fucking my girlfriend and I stay hard and cum faster. Any other guys think about huge black cock when having sex with women?
I’ve always been cock-curious and obsessed with black guys (and hung Latin guys). I’ve also been a pussy hound my whole life, and I’m comfortable with my own sexuality I guess. It turns my wife on to no end as well ;)

When I am fucking my Wife, I am always remembering back to when she fucked our BBC bull years ago. When I get aggressive, she asks me what I am thinking about, knowing I am going to answer that I am thinking about him fucking her. She will then sigh and tell me to cum in her like he did. And I lose it almost instantly! Remembering those times is the next best thing since I can’t watch anymore.

Back