I'm so afraid to convert my gf to bbc but I want to so bad

I've had such a strong fantasy that seems to be growing larger and larger every day. I have a gf of 2 and a half years and I love her so much. She has told me that she used to have an obsessed with black guys and it turned me on so much hearing her talk about her black bfs. We went on vacation recently and she wore a bikini and so many black guys stared at her and she kept bending down and dancing and it was so hot. I really want to confess my fantasy but I don't know how I should go about it.

I've had such a strong fantasy that seems to be growing larger and larger every day. I have a gf of 2 and a half years and I love her so much. She has told me that she used to have an obsessed with black guys and it turned me on so much hearing her talk about her black bfs. We went on vacation recently and she wore that bikini and so many black guys stared at her and she kept bending down and dancing and it was so hot. I really want to confess my fantasy but I don't know how I should go about it.
You're not going to be able to be yourself if you don't. Just tell her.

Reactions: wit
I've had such a strong fantasy that seems to be growing larger and larger every day. I have a gf of 2 and a half years and I love her so much. She has told me that she used to have an obsessed with black guys and it turned me on so much hearing her talk about her black bfs. We went on vacation recently and she wore that bikini and so many black guys stared at her and she kept bending down and dancing and it was so hot. I really want to confess my fantasy but I don't know how I should go about it.
You're not going to be able to be yourself if you don't. Just tell her.

Reactions: K&K
I've had such a strong fantasy that seems to be growing larger and larger every day. I have a gf of 2 and a half years and I love her so much. She has told me that she used to have an obsessed with black guys and it turned me on so much hearing her talk about her black bfs. We went on vacation recently and she wore a bikini and so many black guys stared at her and she kept bending down and dancing and it was so hot. I really want to confess my fantasy but I don't know how I should go about it.
Damn.... The subtle glares were warranted.

What are you scared of? Like what is the worse case scenario? And then think and realize how unlikely and also if it does happen how easy it would ultimately move on from.

She wouldn't have hinted at it if she wasn't interested. If she had a black bf b4..She likely cheating behind your back. Mine was.

Can totally see her ride a Black Cock ;)
You'll not lose anything telling her you think it was hot and discussing more about her past black obsession. Then through some hypothetical question you can test if she'd be ready to do that. You have to send her signals that this is ok, even more, wanted from you!
She loves you, she'll be at least ready to hear. You have to make her understand you'll love her the same if not more if she goes Black.

Does she know you have put her pictures on here???

Start by telling her you like to fantasize about her fucking a bbc while you watch when you guys are dirty talking in bed. You’ll have a great time! Once she feels comfortable with that fantasy talk you can venture further. It won’t take long! Then be ready for the fun lifestyle. You’ll have feelings of jealousy BUT LET THEM PASS. they are just insecurities and will pass!

Has she ever been with a Black lover? If she has....then you will have no problem once you start the convincing stage. They are really good lovers and she does think back on it..so if she gets your approval and she knows you're fine with it....she will want that again

It’s all soo naughty to think about and get into, but until you try and dabble In it you won’t know..

Back