I'm not the typical wimpy cuck.

I have a great job, great body, well-endowed, great in bed, the very opposite of the stereotype cucks.
But I really have trouble getting what I need. I want to get cucked, by a black guy.
I don't have a girlfriend, just few regular fwb. where should I find bulls&girls to do this?

I have a great job, great body, well-endowed, great in bed, the very opposite of the stereotype cucks.
But I really have trouble getting what I need. I want to get cucked, by a black guy.
I don't have a girlfriend, just few regular fwb. where should I find bulls&girls to do this?
I may be out of my depth here since I'm not a cuck. However, cuck is more of a role per se. So your endowment or skill is moot. Being a cuckold is about being submissive, so if your attitude is one of dominance or alpha, then as suggested, you would be more of a stag. This test may apply or help you figure out where you fall in the spectrum. It's what I make any woman who wants to be my sub but is not sure. It's also a requirement for the Dom sub course.

It’s a myth that all cucks are wimps, we aren’t into cuckolding , I’m an active participant during our meets . But we have friends where the husband is a total cuck , he’s ex military and police and a very masculine guy so definitely doesn’t fit the stereotype wimpy hubby.

When most people look at me they see a Chad, when in reality I love nothing more than my ladies mouth full of black cum about to be spat down my throat ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220621-073207_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220621-073207_Gallery.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 34
Back