illiterate idiots

I got 3 requests for pics and meetings just this week. I can't imagine how many I'd get if I was to get verified as Real Person. No one EVER reads my profile ... if they did, they wouldn't be sending me messages for meets or nude pics of my wife.
:tree:

Sending a dick pic and not being able to form a sentence won't get you laid
WAT?? U R CRZY.. Let me send numerous super close ups of my ugly cock.. U don't want 2 fuk mee?
Purhapps I Kall you bitch, kunt, hore... mayb that will get me lade...

hose next?
Can't stop laughing...
WAT?? U R CRZY.. Let me send numerous super close ups of my ugly cock.. U don't want 2 fuk mee?
Purhapps I Kall you bitch, kunt, hore... mayb that will get me lade...

hose next?
Best post on this site!
I couldn't agree more

"Hey nice ass wanna suckk this dick?"
I've never met you but "your gonna love this dick bitch, I'm gonna tear you open with my big bbc"

So yea... ignore
Ignore
Ignore

If you can't fuck my mind with real conversation and the art of flirting .... you aren't fucking anything else!
No, no,no.......you have to take the ugly cock picture over the toilet. That just makes me so horny...NOT
HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

LMBAOROTFL - Ladies and couples tell us how you really feel now. :exciting::blackgrimace:

But now just wait a minute I got a Big piece of wood and an amazing cock shot that I know you're gonna want to fuck me after I lay it out here for you:

a_little_bit_of_car_humor_to_make_your_day_640_01.jpg

gym-humor-meme.jpg

tumblr_lmdkpvF21A1qejslpo1_500.jpg

I got 3 requests for pics and meetings just this week. I can't imagine how many I'd get if I was to get verified as Real Person. No one EVER reads my profile ... if they did, they wouldn't be sending me messages for meets or nude pics of my wife.
:tree:
@MacNfries - how can you say "No one EVER reads my profile ...." ahem are you forgetting someone and who was the first to post on your profile wall - 'EVER'?

And in reading your profile I now know why you declined to meet me for that beer. Was it because you knew if you and I were to meet it might've been that once chance occasion where the timing would've been right after your wife met a Strong, Intelligent, and sexy black man with a BBC that she may have went black for the 1st time (just joking, or is it true). :blackgrimace:

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread post "illiterate idiots" - sorry I'm illiterate and don't know how to read so here is another one of my BBC shots:

FudgsicleBox.jpg

... would you like some?
A-QoS-1.gif

Just got an inbox from a member who believes I'm rude for saying to stop with the anal talk and are you a bad girl etc and just to think and ask how a woman day is. Very interesting how a guys mind works with there penis.

Just got an inbox from a member who believes I'm rude for saying to stop with the anal talk and are you a bad girl etc and just to think and ask how a woman day is. Very interesting how a guys mind works with there penis.
@snugglers - and to all other women, report any inappropriate behavior by site members to the site Admins to be addressed.

Ladies :rolleyes: Please complain to us about the disks in your threads!
Help teach gentlemen do not post their dicks in each thread ;)
@FunnyBunny - I suggest to add this violation to the site rules for #12 would be appropriate.

12. DO NOT make repeated posts in order to post links or personal ads. DO NOT post repeated pictures of your penises that are not related to Thread Topics also. Be creative. Try making a real contribution (like photos that match the Forum Topic) first.
Violation = 5 points

30 Violation points = suspension as we are discussing.

2016 is definitely going to be a new year and a good time to start a new years resolution for all members on the site to clean up their acts.

What's with the fascination with anal? It always comes up. Bondage hardly does. I figured it would be big as well, but not so, I guess. Neither do other fetishes.

May not be illiteracy, but when I tell a guy I'm not into anal, too many times I get "you'll love it with me" Sheesh!
Yep I have had that too is you will love it etc, one guy was trying to talk dirty by saying that he was just going to shove is cock in my ass and make me scream in pleasure, I don't like anal but seriously every guy that has messaged me has said about it, can't we find somebody who can hold a normal conversation and not be having a wank behind the screen from there own "dirty" talk

Why would it be rude to say that? All you're doing is announcing to men that not every woman wants anal. So don't make it one of the first things mentioned. Like many have said, seducing a woman on the internet is the same as in person.

"Fuck my mind with the art of flirting"
Yep I totally agree flirt with the mind, seems like these guys think all woman do anal. Then get upset when you set them straight, had another one ask me if I was a bad girl trying to turn it into dirty talk. Simply replied nope then got upset for been upfront etc so I replied that not all woman want to talk dirty straight away and that a normal conversation will lead into dirty talk but apparently I was judging a book by its cover, told him to piss off lol,

@snugglers - and to all other women, report any inappropriate behavior by site members to the site Admins to be addressed.

2016 is definitely going to be a new year and a good time to start a new years resolution for all members on the site to clean up their acts.
Maybe its time that the ENFORCERS of this GREAT SITE also wear a badge for easy identification. Here's one especially for b2w:

pic_badge-forum4.jpg ....... available in various sizes !

I agree, this is a really good thread and I respect all the responses here. Don't want to take credit away from members who provided input to the thread; however, Brother Man from South Jersey and Big Black Bull 76 hit the mark with the pictures in terms of men thinking with their cock rather than their brain, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Illiteracy in the U.S. is very disturbing but true. Here are the stats as of April 15, 2015:

U.S. Department of Education, National Institute of Literacy
Data as of April 15, 2015 based on US Population 320,886,966

U.S. Illiteracy Statistics, Percent / Number of People
Percent of U.S. adults who can’t read (below a basic level) 14% / 44,924,175
Percent of high school graduates who can’t read 19% / 60,968,524

Reading Level or U.S.. Adults, Percent / Number of People
Proficient 13% / 41,715,306
Intermediate 44% / 141,190,265
Basic 29% / 93,057,220
Below Basic 14% / 44,924,175

Demographics of Adults Who Read Below a Basic Level, Percent / Number of People
Hispanic 41% / 131,563,656
Black 24% / 77,012,872
White 9% / 28,879,827
Other 13% / 41,715,306

Number of people worldwide who can't read 775,000,000

Last edited:
We really do need a thread where guys can read "how NOT to impress a girl" Post some of the greetings we have received.

I just got this from a 45(!) year old. Subject line is "Hi Sexy Slut" .... "hi sexy Merry Xmas . I love to fuck your all holes"

And, there should also be a thread on how to form basic sentences in English, spelling, and grammar.

sometimes it does and thats why guys do it. Not everyone wants a 'hung scholar' lol. Some people just want a dildo with a pulse.
I find that to be the case more often than not. On other sites, I have found that the less thuggish you pretend to be, the less you seem to be desired.

Back