illiterate idiots

I'm not sure if it is true, but I've heard that dick size to brain size often run in reverse of the other ... that would explain a lot of things IF that is true.
View attachment 731287 ...."I've got a really BIG DICK, sweetheart!"
No Mac, don't be a hater. It is sad while the majority are misrepresented by the proverbial "10%", but it's okay. I spoke up about this same phenomenon a while back. It seems like us black folks have relegated ourselves to dick size. Women are attracted to intelligence more than dick size. I am sure Steve Jobs (RIP) did not have a BBC but i am also sure he had lots of women in his day. #justsaying....lol. But anyways, the idiots will still misrepresent, because they will rule the world with their dick size...LOL.

No Mac, don't be a hater. It is sad while the majority are misrepresented by the proverbial "10%", but it's okay. I spoke up about this same phenomenon a while back. It seems like us black folks have relegated ourselves to dick size. Women are attracted to intelligence more than dick size. I am sure Steve Jobs (RIP) did not have a BBC but i am also sure he had lots of women in his day. #justsaying....lol. But anyways, the idiots will still misrepresent, because they will rule the world with their dick size...LOL.
@Dan Teal - I agree with most of what you wrote bro and see what your saying but everything is a matter of perspective. I didn't take what @MacNfries wrote as hating but he just spinned the old saying "using the little head vs. the Big one". He is right that fools thinking with their dicks all the time vs. their brain are using less intelligence. After all what separates man from the animals, is it not our higher functioning and reasoning of our minds?

This is the answer to the riddle that the Sphinx played on foreigners who visited it could never interpret. The Egyptians built the sphinx as a reminder to us all to use our "Higher nature (man's head = intelligence) vs our lower nature (beast body = carnal, primal instincts of desire for food & sex and living a beast way of life)

0f37a1aa86cf4425620f2b3dcabffa99.585x366x1.jpg

*Bonus points for anybody who knows who that Black Bull is in the pic. He did one of the most ultimate cuckold moves using his Big head the whole world ever seen and was published in the major news outlets. A chic on this site wrote about it too who was closely related to the affair.​

If you got a brain and use it as well as a Big cock and use it how its supposed to be used to fuck women down good into submission then you got no problems. Hence why I took the high-brow road in response using the cleverness of the mind rather than responding from the lower nature of emotions.

As for Steve Jobs - no doubt about it man was a genius when it comes to the Techworld, but in the sexworld I'm also a genius when using my penis to get two women to submit and play together in front of me like Serena and Venus. And if ol Steve was still around I'm sure he would be smiling and giving me high-fives on that too and sitting at my feet to take notes. :blackgreedy::bigsmile:

View media item 29011View media item 29026*I still didn't post a dic pic of me - so cut me some slack. View media item 893View media item 6552

Back