ILLICIT PASSION

littledikk

Male
From
UK
She sat at her desk, lazily turning on her swivel chair, slowly sliding her pen in and out of her mouth while looking at him.
He can feel her gaze on him so looks directly at her .
What's the matter with you?
She studies him for a moment reflecting over the last month how many times has he fucked me with that big fucking black cock of his,
Tonight was a perfect opportunity to have yet more of their ILLICIT PASSION.
That is what it was, her hubby away for 3 days as was his wife also on a course.
What do you want to do ? such a simple question ,
a meal perhaps or go for a ******* she thought
" I WANT TO EAT YOUR CUNT "
That was not the answer she expected, returning his stare she answered
" COME and do it then ,don't just sit there. as she spun the chair to face him directly she pulled her skirt up revealing a little thong to his gaze
the authority in her voice surprised him almost an order .
theywereboth aroused now , he slid onto his knees eyes fixed on the prize that awaited him. He waddled across the office floor to his bosses chair ,placing
a hand on each knee, the contrast of black hands on white flesh stimulating both as they watched them push her legs wide open.
Leaning forward he bent to fasten his mouth to her pussy and gently began to taste her juices , herscent filling his nose, pushing his tongue into soft flesh then he started to suck her essence from theinner sanctum.
her legs overhis shoulders ankles crossing locking him in to her embrace .
Her hands reached to take hold of his hair and lifting her butt she began in earnest to rub her cunt on his face. The bridge of his nose rubbing on her nubbin of a clit
bucking harder, edging herself to the brink of ORGASM .She stopped, pushing him away, telling him to shove his big fat black cock in her cunt and fuck her .
He thrust into the wet hot cavern of her body burying his full length in one lunge.
then the dance of their ILLICIT PASSION began
HIS pounding relentlessly, hard ******* thrusts as if trying to actually nail her to the chair. with her arms holding tightly he reared up to a standing position, not missing a stroke, she kept repeatedly saying things like , OH MY GOD and DONT STOP ,YES LIKE THAT and FUCK YOUR MARRIED WHITE BITCH as she ORGASMED , Without breaking stride, he lowered her onto the desk and started his full frontal attack again.
Convincing her, that what ever happens, she will always want him, to keep doing this to her body. HE NOW OWNED HER BODY and SOUL .

Attachments

• image1.jpeg (3).jpg
    image1.jpeg (3).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
As their passion abated he leant over her a towering Black Giant of a man
om out stretched arms he looked her chest slowly her breathing coming back to normal.
She for her part looked up at her lover ,still throbbing deep inside of her pussy,
How does he do it ,
every time some simple state he makes it grabs her in her cunt and of they go.
The very first time, he stood behind her so close in the queue for a coffee
he lowered is head to her ear and whispered " Don't deny it your cunt is wet through
isn't it, because you can feel my cock pushing into your butt,"
" Come with me " he took her hand and pulled to match his stride as they walked to the rest room.
they entered in to a large area with a rowof cubicle door's ,
half of which where occupied .
they entered a cubicle," hold onto the cistern "
no gentle erotic seduction here ,
he flipped her skirt up ,gathered the waist band of her thong and ripped it from her body ,his hand moved between her thighs fingers separating her lips he shoved 2 fingers into the morass of her very wet hole " Told yo didn't I"
her only response was a nod of her head, pulling his fingers from the depth's of her pussy he grabbed her cheeks ,raising a hand he slapped her butt cheek , an instant rush of pain brought pulsating desire to the inner walls of her pussy, again and again alternating from one to the other ,turning them from pink, to red and finally crimson .
tears rolled down her face ,panting breaths dragged from her lungs,
she suddenly found her voice and " FOR CHRIST SAKE JUST FUCK ME YOU BASTARD"
Taking hold of his dick he rubbed the bulbous head up and down her soaked lips
Then with no further ado he rammed into the hot confines of her body.
In one mighty lunge he took possession of her body, they both knew that this would be an ongoing ILLICIT PASSIONATE AFFAIR
At every opportunity they would come to this wild abandoned lust for each other
His large black cock filling her deeper than she had ever known. pushing her into that state the French call LA PETITE MORT
A married woman taking and loving every nuance of this wild fuck.
another and yet another orgasm burst from her coating his cock with her passion cream.
Still he banged into her butt her flesh, rippling in waves across her cheeks
he was remorseless, pummeling her he reached and took hold of her hair pulling her back arching her into a bow shape.
his teeth nibbled on the lobe of her ear he then began to growl, louder and louder
"YOU FUCKING READY BITCH " a whimpering moan met his words and in that instant he spit on her butt hole and pushed his thumb into her
pulling her head round his tongue entered her mouth and as he possessed all
3 holes he roared into her mouth as he began firing his load deep into her pussy.
long hot streams which began to ooze from around his dick
Their passion's cooled they stepped into the space of rest room to see a line of guys from the cubicles who began to applaud their performance she blushed crimson and followed him back to the queue to get their coffee's .
she stood behind him now and whispered " BACK to work now or I will report you for being late"
" What ever you say boss " they both laughed " whatever you say " because she was his boss in the office but both parties knew when their ILLICIT PASSION surfaces he would always be the boss with his BIG BLACK FUCKING COCK
And they wanted it no other way,

Back