If you lock your husband in a chastity device and he asks you to unlock it, would you? Why or why not?

Ronnieboy

Male
From
UK
My wife keeps me locked in chastity. :cry:

If I ask for the device to be unlocked, I will be punished severely if I do not have a valid reason. Typically, unless it is for hygienic purposes or a medical emergency, I would dare not ask as the consequences would be rather dire. 😨

The first time I asked for my chastity device to be removed because I wanted to ejaculate was a miserable experience that I will never forget.

My wife handcuffed my hands behind my back and walked me to the basement. She then pulled my hands up as far as they could go, tying them through the ceiling joists. Now that I could barely stand, . A spreader bar was attached to my legs, forsing them apart.

My chastity device was removed and my wife caned me on my backside and genitals. After a few strokes I was making too much noise, so I was gagged. After fifty strokes (so I was told, I was not counting), my penis was returned to it’s chastity device.

I was told in no uncertain terms that as long as we are married my penis belongs to her, and she will decide when and if I am allowed to orgasm.

Since that time I am sometimes allowed a hand job, but more often it is a milking or ruined hand job, all of which are at my wife’s discretion.

If I ask for the device to be unlocked, I will be punished severely if I do not have a valid reason. Typically, unless it is for hygienic purposes or a medical emergency, I would dare not ask as the consequences would be rather dire. 😨

The first time I asked for my chastity device to be removed because I wanted to ejaculate was a miserable experience that I will never forget.

My wife handcuffed my hands behind my back and walked me to the basement. She then pulled my hands up as far as they could go, tying them through the ceiling joists. Now that I could barely stand, . A spreader bar was attached to my legs, forsing them apart.

My chastity device was removed and my wife caned me on my backside and genitals. After a few strokes I was making too much noise, so I was gagged. After fifty strokes (so I was told, I was not counting), my penis was returned to it’s chastity device.

I was told in no uncertain terms that as long as we are married my penis belongs to her, and she will decide when and if I am allowed to orgasm.

Since that time I am sometimes allowed a hand job, but more often it is a milking or ruined hand job, all of which are at my wife’s discretion.
Your wife should make a video when you get punished and show us

I just don't ever ask, or if I do, I only do so in play so she can "punish" me for fun. If I need out, I let her know, its only for medical or cleaning. I never ask otherwise. I know my place, and the reason she locks me up.
Can you lose the ability to get a regular hardon if locked up for long period ?

It's understood that I'm never let out except for once a week cleaning. In the beginning I asked a few times to be let out and was soundly spanked and then denied. I don't make that mistake any more.

It's funny that chastity was my idea and she wasn't into it at first. Boy did that change. She quickly understood that there was no downside for her and quickly began to strictly enforce my chastity.

I think everyone should be allowed to enjoy sex anyway they wish. However, at some point it becomes abuse. If this is real and not just fantasy talk, in my opinion this crosses the line. If this were reversed and it was a male punishing a female, he would or should be in prison. Just wearing the cage for long periods sounds like it's the end of your ability to sustain erections. I'm surprised you didn't end up in the hospital after being caned 50 times. Just being caned once is the balls would be excruciatingly painful. I can't imagine hating anyone that much.

I think everyone should be allowed to enjoy sex anyway they wish. However, at some point it becomes abuse. If this is real and not just fantasy talk, in my opinion this crosses the line. If this were reversed and it was a male punishing a female, he would or should be in prison. Just wearing the cage for long periods sounds like it's the end of your ability to sustain erections. I'm surprised you didn't end up in the hospital after being caned 50 times. Just being caned once is the balls would be excruciatingly painful. I can't imagine hating anyone that much.
I agree, my wife "forces" me to wear chastity, but its all sexual play, we both get off on it. If I need to take it off for any reason I can, however, sometimes I take it off or cum without permission for the "punishment" she'll give me. Once again all play.

Anyone who has the stuff they mentioned in the post, most likely has done this type of play before and it was probably loosely planned it would happen at some point.

A lot of psychos out there though, so you never know.

Sissy’s and cucks should never be released from their cage, it should become a part of them. I’m Jasmine, you can call me Jas (just another sissy). My cage is on 24/7, because I know my place, I’m inferior and my clitty needs to be locked away, forever. It’s the best way to be.

How it should be.. she or a BULL own the keys and then own the cock.

I’ve never locked anyone in a cage, but if he wants to free it and jerk off, why not?
why shouldn’t he get off on it as well as me??

this is a topic that doesn't lend itself well to hyper sexualized online forums where half of the responses are guys mid jerk session. I get it, ive had those responses too, but its not realistic for anyone truly interested in chastity play to hear "MY WIFE WELDED MY CAGE SHUT WITH MY BALLS INSIDE THEN KICKED ME IN THE FACE FOR ASKING WHY"

im a big fan of chastity and it has added exponential levels of pleasure to all sorts of play with me and various partners. that said, it needs communication to work. it is similar to other types of bondage, but different in that its not like you can wear a ball gag to work in an office. I have work chastity cages out and about in the professional world and its a really hot reminder of my dynamic with my ex.

I was the one that brought it up to her initially and once I sold her on trying it, she was hooked. first we just did it during pegging sessions but eventually I suggested keeping me in it for more extended periods of time. she got onboard and suggested a "safe word" but for me, the real excitement comes in that I don't have any option to get out. its all on her. we were both bondage vets, so safe words were already set for us, but chastity is different. she really understood when I told that I WANT to be told "no." IF I ask and I am denied, that heightens the pleasure. there is obviously a ton of trust there though. I had a key when I went to work in case something came up, but the safeguard there was that it wasn't like I could just take my cage off and jerk off at work. There are real long term consequences from over using chastity, but the same can be said about a few other sexual acts. Ask people that got too aggressive with anal what happened.

If you really are interested, I suggest have a down to earth discussion on what you want from it and make sure you understand the realities of long term, uninterrupted caging. We didn't have safe words or anything like that. I just trusted my cock with her, and knew that she would decide the right time to let me out.

My wife has the keys, she is in control of me. If i ask for to unlock....she reminds me of who is in control.
However.....cucks must be locked....unless wife tell different

Back