If You Had to Guess: % of Wives Who Fulfilled Husband’s Fantasy

And DIDN’T like it. Husband’s #1 fantasy is watching the love of his life getting pleasured by a well hung black man. Maybe 10%? More, less? No one is going to know for sure but maybe some dialed in cuck couples have worked getting newbies started, and they can comment.

Why do you think some don’t like it?
Can’t get over sexual hang ups and engrained puritanical societal messaging?
Didn't like the experience, black man was bad in one way or another, maybe poor hygiene or too rough?
Didn’t like how husband behaved, maybe he went full fem or did something with the guy that turned her off?
Just not for her?

You're never going to arrive at an exact percentage figure, or exact reason(s) regarding why some couples get turned off. You might as well ask how come some musicians blow up successfully and plenty others don't. There's always going to be collateral damage. This lifestyle isn't perfect, nor is it suitable for every couple, because some spouses simply cannot grasp what hole in their desire needs filling.

I would bet that almost all the couples that tried it and got turned off either rushed into it and picked the wrong person or had unrealistic expectations and didn’t set up the first encounter properly. I think success looks like this. One brings up the subject. The couple engages in fantasy and role playing. They discuss it more and talk extensively about each others thoughts and feelings. You let it brew for a while. You take it slow and find the right person. You let the wife get to know the bull through conversation and flirting before there is any sex. It has to be treated just like dating otherwise it will be unfulfilling one way or the other. Every step you have to recheck each other and how it’s going. At any point you think the bull might not be the right one you stop and move on. Just my thoughts.

Took us all of the steps to have her get comfortable with it …we originally went with a one time deal but after we talked about it a week later we both enjoyed and kept going. Still about communicating with significant other about it , many people jsut aren’t built for it psychologically on an ongoing basis

Back