If you could have any women cuck you who would it be?

pvak74

Male
If you could have any women cuck you who would you choose? My personal all-time choice would be Kris Jenner. Why would I pick her? For several reasons - 1. She’s a total bbc queen and has clearly steered her girls toward the lifestyle as well. She would be all about the lifestyle. Bruce was a total cuck who later became Caitlyn. Then we find out she with bbc. Some sort of interracial cuckolding was going on behind the scenes. Enough said there. 2. She’s still hot for her mature age. She’s kim Kardashian just older and better. 3. Listening to her talk she’s clearly into kinky stuff.

I would love for her to sit on my face with her big ass after a creamy bbc load deposited in her. I’d clean her up good. And maybe if I was a good boy, maybe I’d get sloppy seconds or just a nice handjob to completion.

Who would you pick as your all time fantasy cuckoldress?

8AC3B309-9B32-4B1A-94D8-867CF1D96B7E.jpeg

If you could have any women cuck you who would you choose? My personal all-time choice would be Kris Jenner. Why would I pick her? For several reasons - 1. She’s a total bbc queen and has clearly steered her girls toward the lifestyle as well. She would be all about the lifestyle. Bruce was a total cuck who later became Caitlyn. Then we find out she with bbc. Some sort of interracial cuckolding was going on behind the scenes. Enough said there. 2. She’s still hot for her mature age. She’s kim Kardashian just older and better. 3. Listening to her talk she’s clearly into kinky stuff.

I would love for her to sit on my face with her big ass after a creamy bbc load deposited in her. I’d clean her up good. And maybe if I was a good boy, maybe I’d get sloppy seconds or just a nice handjob to completion.

Who would you pick as your all time fantasy cuckoldress?

View attachment 2567951
Absolutely agree, she is beautiful, she loves Black Men enough to encourage her family into it. And, Caitlin is the ultimate cuck. Would love to see her join in all the BBC fun

Back